Chapter 28

{A/N: I've decided that I couldn't make this the last chapter, I mean that would be wrong, right? There is oh so much more drama to come, but the ending will be soon, I just don't know when}

Autumn P.O.V

4 weeks later

What have I done, was all I was thinking as I was sitting in the waiting room of the doctors office, waiting to see if I was pregnant with another mans baby.

"Combs" The doctor called out and me and Justin stood out our seats. We followed him into a small room, where he instructed me to pee in a cup, I did so and then handed it to him. And he left, preparing the results.

"I know that if I'm pregnant, you'll leave me"

"I never said that" Justin said blankly.

"You act like it"

"I really don't feel like talking about this"

"Then, when are we going to have the time"

"Maybe after we find out if your having another man's fucking baby"

"I'm not the guilty one here, you cheated on me too, and almost got a girl pregnant, and you lied about it 3 times, I bet you weren't even going to tell me if she hadn't came to our house. At least I was woman enough to tell you, right after it happened. So I don't understand why your mad"

"I'm fucking mad because we made a commitment, we messed up our first marriage so I thought we were going to start fresh with this marriage, but I guessed wrong, Huh? I trusted you Autumn, I trusted you to go anywhere you wanted to with Chris without doing anything with him, I even asked you were you catching feelings, and you said no, the least you could have done was tell me the truth"

"I don't really care, just leave it the fuc-----" Suddenly the doctor came in with a white paper in his hand, he sat down on the rolling chair. I just zoned everything out, and went into deep thought.

What if I was pregnant, I would been pregnant with someone else's baby, not my husbands. I feel like a dirty hoe, I slept with a man that I wasn't even together with, I can't believe this.

As I zoned back in, I seem to caught the doctor as soon as he was about to give me the results.

"Mrs. Combs you are pregnant, congradulations" I gave a fake smile as he left the room. He may thought I was going to be happy but little did he know this was the worst moment of my life.

Justin got up and left, to I'm guessing the car. I feel so freaking dirty, I can't believe this right now. I just completly destroyed my marriage. I got in the car and it was completely quiet. I still can't believe I'm preganant. We pulled up to Danielle's house, to get the twins, and I got out the car. I knocked on her door and she let me in.

"So how'd it go" She asked me

"I'm preganant"

"Damn...Sorry"

"Your not as sorry as I am"

"So what did Justin say"

"Absoulutely nothing"

"What an asshole"

"I dont really blame him though"

"Autumn, Don't beat yourself up, he did the same thing"

"Yea, well let's get off that subject, how are things without Blake"

"Hard, Blair asks for him all the time" Blake and Danielle bought a house in New York so they could be close to us. But Blake had to stay in California until his season was over, which is in a month.

"Its ok, you only have 1 month"

"Yea, I guess"

"Well, I should be leaving, we have to get Janae in a few" I grabbed the twins car seats in both of my hands. Danielle opened the front door for me and I walked out.

"Bye" Danielle said waving and shutting her front door, and locking it. Justin got out the car and took Amari to put him in the car. I put Aden in and secured the car seat and then got back in the front.

"We have to go get Janae"

"I know that" Justin said with attitude.

"No need for an attitude"

"Really? Wouldn't you have an attitude if the person you love cheated on you" I rolled my eyes.

"You DID cheat on me"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Janae wasn't mine" Justin said blankly.

"Ok, now your just doing to much, at least I had the courage to tell you right after it happened, you lied to me 3 times when you cheated with Tay, and then you cheated on me again, and I bet you were going to lie again if I didn't catch you, but you have no right to disown Janae, she is yours, you bastard"

"Whatever" We pulled up to the day care.

"I'll go get her, you might see another ex boyfriend and cheat again" He said slamming the door shut so I couldn't get the chance to respond.

He has now been in there for a good hour, and it doesn't take that long. I couldn't get out the car because the twins were in here. Just then, he was walking towards the car with Janae in his hands. She got in the middle of the twins car seats and put on her seat belt.

"What took you so long"

"I was talking to Aliya"

"Are you serious"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be"

"You so full of it"

"I found out that she's a doctor, at the DNA clinic"

"Justin, if you get a DNA test on our daughter, I swear I'm leaving you"

"I think I would have a better reason to leave than you"

"Just shut up" After that we drove in complete silence. I got Amari while Justin got Aden. Janae walked behind us and I unlocked the front door. Janae went up to her room and since Amari was sleep, I put him in his nursery, Justin came and did the same with Aden. He walked right back out and into the guest room, well his new room. He started to sleep in there a week ago.

-----------------------------------------

There you have it, yall better be thanking me for not ending it, I have some questions for ya.

1. Do you think Justin is going to get the DNA test on Janae

2. If he does, do you think Janae is his

3. Why was he talking to Aliya for so long