Chapter 29

Justin's P.O.V

"What do I do now daddy? Janae's sweet voice filled my ears as I finished swabbing her mouth, with the ear swob. I didn't want to do this but something told me I should. Autumn was at her store and I was keeping all the kids, since practice was cancelled today.

"Nothing, that's it. Now you can go play" She smiled and walked out the bathroom. I put the swab in the zip lock bag and then put it in an envelope. I walked downstairs with the envelope in my hands.

"Jasy, I'll be right back, so watch the twins and Janae" She nodded and then I walked out side to my car. I got in and started the engine. I drove to the DNA clinic, on Brod St.

"Hey Aliya" I said to her as I approached the front desk.

"Hey, you got it?" I showed her the envelope and then she smiled, I don't really know what for. I just really hope that I was doing this for nothing and Janae is mine.

"Do you think this is wrong"

"No, Janae probably isn't even yours, Autumn is such a hoe"

"Wait, even though me and Autumn aren't really on speaking terms, don't talk about my wife"

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and walked towards the back with the envelope and then came back.

"So what are you doing today" She asked.

"Nothing really"

"Wanna come to lunch with me"

"Naw, my kids at the house, I should be getting back"

"How about tomorrow then"

"How about you get me those results and stop trying to get me". I walked out the door of the clinic and drove home.

Autumn's P.O.V

"Damn girl, so did he leave you" My employee, Yana asked me as I was going through the mail, and telling her about the story between me and Justin.

"No, We love each other to much" She shook her head and laughed.

"That's real love" The bell on the front door rung, indicating that we had a customer. I walked to my office in the back of the store and sat down, looking at our recent payments in fabric, then someone knocked on my door.

"Mrs. Combs, a customer would like to see you"

"Ok send them in" I looked up and met the face of Aliya.

"Hi, Autumn" I really didn't have any time for her. If she wanted to be immature and come to my job, she needs to know that this is my building and I will gladly beat her ass.

"What Aliya"

"That's no way to talk to the DNA holder, now Is it" She asked with a smirk.

"What the hell are you talking about"

"Oh nothing, just tell Justin to call me tomorrow, for the results"

"Get out my office"

"Gladly" She stood up and left. I got my things together and I soon left too.

As I pulled up in the drive way, I parked my car in the garage and then walked into the front door, to be attacked by hugs from Janae and Jasymine.

"Hey Mommy" They both said.

"Hey babies" I kicked off my shoes and made my way upstairs, to where I'm guessing is where Justin is.

"Hey"

"Hey". Me and Justin aren't really on speaking terms just yet, and to be honest I'm just about to give up and move on. But I love him way to much to do that.

"Can I ask you something"

"I don't care"

"Did you get a DNA test on Janae"

"Yep" He said with no problem at all.

"Justin, what the hell"

"I need to know if she's mine"

"She is fucking yours" I said storming into the bathroom. I started to run the water for my shower. I went to the mirror and cleared up some of fog, When I could get a clear view, I looked at myself. And down at my stomach, which caused this whole problem. I would never abort a child, even if my life depended on it. I just wished that I never went to lunch with Chris.

----------------------------------------------------

So what do you think will happen next.

1. Do you think Janae is Justin's

2. Will Aliya sabotage the results

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: Addicted To Love.

And leave feedback,

IF I GET ALOT OF READS THEN I'll UPDATE THIS STORY TOMORROW, AND IF I GET A WHOLE LOT, I WILL UPDATE AND GIVE YALL 2 CHAPTERS (at the same damn time)