Chapter 3

Justin's P.O.V

I got up and walked to Jasymine's crib because she was crying. We had a nursery made for her but when we thought it would be a good idea for her to sleep in the same room as us when it was time to go to bed. I walked downstairs with Jasymine in my arms and fixed her a bottle. While feeding it to her I walked upstairs.

Im different

Yea im different

Im different

Yea im different

Im different

Yea Im different

Pulled up to the scene with my ceiling missin'

I quickly but gently put a sleeping Jasymine in her crib then quickly got my phone being careful not to wake Autumn or Jasymine up.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe"

"Listen, I told you stop calling me, Im happily married with a child"

"You weren't saying that at the club"

"Stop fucking calling me" I hung the phone up. And climbed back in the bed putting my arm around Autumn's waist.

~~~~3 years later~~~~

Autumn's P.O.V

1pm

I walked downstrairs where Dylan and Jasymine were. Ever since she was born, the two have been inseperatable. Even though Dylan is 9 now and Jasymine is 3 they love to be around each other. But as long as she's not worrying me, I dont really give a damn.

"Jasy and Dylan what do you want for lunch"

"what about peanut butter and Jelly" Jasymine said turning her attention to me instead of the tv which was showing Spongebob Squarepants.

"Ok, Dylan do you want the same"

"Yes ma'am" Dylan was so proper to be Danielle's child. I went in the kitchen and fixed they sandwiches then gave it to them. I then went upstairs and noticed that Justin had left his phone. He was at practice. I started to call one of the coaches to tell him until I saw something pop up on his screen. I picture of completely naked woman with a messgae that said:

'When your done at practice make sure you come to my place so we can finish what we started last night'

Then I realized that Justin told me he had a meeting last night. I quickly packed all of my stuff into suitcases and then packed all of Jasymine's. I went downstairs and told the kids to get in the car and we drove to Danielle's house.

"Oh shit what did Justin do now" I showed her the picture/message that I had sent to my phone.

"Do you want to stay here for a while"

"No but could you please just keep Jasymine for a while, I need some time to think"

"Of course I can, I am her god mother" we both laughed and I left out the car and drove to the person's house that I knew I could trust the most besides Danielle.

"Hey Brandon, could I come in"

"Of course" Me and Brandon kept in touch with each other ever since we saw each other at the store.

"What's up" I suddenly fell in to his arms and he hugged me tightly.

"Justin cheated on me"

"Are you sure"

"Yea" I got out of his grip and showed him.

"Damn, he fucks up in college and even when you guys are married?"

"Yea"

"Well your welcome to stay here if you want"

"I couldn't do that to you"

"Its fine, I'd rather you be here with me than with Justin"

"Brandon"

"I won't try anything I promise"

"Ok fine"

"How about you pick Jasymine up from wherever she is and then we go out to eat"

"Ok" I got in my new car that I got a week ago, which was a navy blue bently continental. I drove to Danielle's house and picked up Jasymine. After that I drove back to Brandon's house and when we walked in Jasymine ran up to him an hugged him

"UNCLE BRANDON" Jasymine said running into his arms. I laughed.

"Ok come on Jasy we going out so I need to get you dressed. I picked her up and we went upstairs and I picked her clothes out. she was wearing skinny jeans, A long sleeve Purple Abercrombie shirt with some purple uggs. I put her white gold earrings in and twisted her hair. Then when she was done I sent her downstairs with Brandon and then I got ready. I put on my tight but comfortable all black sleevless dress, with a grey cardigan and some grey toms desert wedges. I twisted my hair into a big bun and put on some makeup. I put on some grey hoops and went downstairs with Jasy and Brandon. We left and went to Dave N Busters.

Justin P.O.V

When I pulled up in the driveway Autumn's car wasn't there. That's wierd, she always was here when I got home. I walked in and went to our room. The room was almost empty, all of Autumn's stuff was gone. I went to Jasymine's room and her stuff was gone too. I looked for my phone to call Autumn because I knew that I left it here. I got my phone off the nightstand and when I pressed the home button I kinda guessed why Autumn or Jasymine's stuff wasn't here

---------------------------------------

Uh-Oh i think Justin messed up big this time

what do you guys think

check out my story: Bad Girl