Chapter 16

Autumn's P.OV

1 week later

"Well open it"

"Ok". Justin pulled open the big brown envelope that (to me) determined if we would ever be that happy family again.

"Here you read it". I took the paper from his hand. I looked down to the reading that would either say negative or positive.

"Oh my god". I started crying.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I should have never cheated on you". Justin kept going on and on until I cut him off.

"Your.....not the father"

"Forreal". I nodded my head and gave him the paper he read it and a big ass grin appeared on his face. He we gave each other a huge hug followed by a long passionate kiss, like our lives depended on it.

"No can you come back home". Justin asked looking into my dark brown eyes. I smiled.

"Of course"

Autumn P.O.V

4 months later

"I CAN'T PUSH ANY DAMN MORE" I said to the doctor who was at the end of the bed prepared to catch my baby girl.

"Come on, Mrs. Combs, she's almost here". I gave one final push and there she was. my second child. My second burst of happiness. The doctor rushed to clean her off and then I heard a loud cry. After everything was settled down they finally gave her back to me.

"Baby, she looks just like you" Justin said placing his hand 'on my shoulder. We named her Janae Angel Combs. Jasy and Janae's middles names are very important. Jasy is our diamond and Janae is now our angel.

3 years later

"Mommy, can I go to Dylan's house" Jasy asked

"Sure, let me call Danielle". I got my phone and called Danielle.

Let me give you guys a little update. I am now 30 (Damn I'm old). Jasy is 7, Janae is 4, Blair is 4, and Dyaln is 13. Janae and Dylan are still inseparable and so are Janae and Blair. They are growing up so fast. I live in this amazing mansion (pic on the side) with Jasy and Janae, it has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an arcade room, indoor and outdoor pool , indoor work our room, and a gym (like a school gym not a workout gym) it has 2 living rooms and 2 dining rooms and an gigantic kitchen. I share this house with my fiancé Calvin. Yep that's right, me and Justin are no longer together.

::Flashback:: 

3 years ago

"What the hell do you mean your moving to New York"

"I want to live my dream, Autumn"

"You have kids now Justin, its to late for that"

"I can come by on holidays to visit them"

"What about us"

"I honestly don't know"

(The next week)

I walked in the house after a long day at my store. I kicked off my blue suede wedges and walked upstairs. I was just about to open the door until I heard noise.

"Oh yessss Justin" a female voice spoke. I opened the door and when I did, I prayed that my eyes were deceiving me. Justin was under the covers, with a woman. naked.

"Oh my god" I spoke just before my eyes started to water.

"Shit. Baby....I" he spoke but I cut him off.

"You stupid son of a bitch! I hate you. we are over, I'm divorcing your stupid ass. I swear I can't stand you. How could you do this, we have a family????!!!!!! I yelled in his face. he had a nerve to do this mess in our bed. the bed we shared together. the bed that helped create our beautiful children. I'm done.

::Flashbacks Over::

I forgave him for a lot of things, but that just hurt. But now I have Calvin. He treats me so good, he's great with the children and they love him. As for Justin, he fulfilled his promise that he would see them on holidays/birthdays. He did move to New York because after trying to patch things up with us, and not succeeding, he realized that I was truly done with him and he fled to New York. I don't really care, all my love for Justin is gone. As if I locked it up, and threw it away into a trash can, that disappeared.

--------------------------------------

I really think Justin messed up big time. wasn't he the one that said he would never cheat on Autumn again. Mhhhhhmmmm. Beautiful liarrr (in my Shakira and Beyoncé voice) LMAO

characters on daaaaaa sideeee

Autumn house on da side tooooo