SunYoul

Requested by hana_1105,here you go!

You was a very quite kid you don't love to talk to people so you end up been alone always in school.You always been so cool for no reason.You know you have been so quite since 8 years old is because you only have your dad with you and your step mother.Your step mother doesn't really treat you that good she always scold you and push you to fall you hate to stay at home even 1 minutes you can't hold back.

'Hana' Teacher Lee calling your name 'yes,here!' You raised your hand then put it down again.'Alright everyone is in the class...' Teacher Lee start his class it was so bored and you plan to escape from his class bring along your bag to the school rooftop 'HA my skill of escaping the class is still pro' you say and sitting lying against the wall wearing earphones and look to the sky '그 아래 선 아이 I...' you sing along the music.Only this could make you feel happy.

Suddenly someone pulled down one of your earphones you get shocked and jump 'Why are you here again?' it was the sunyoul at the next class you don't know why but whenever is Teacher Lee period you always escape to here you would end up meeting sunyoul there and day by day looking him smiling make you happy too you slowly have a crush on him but you don't admin that.

'Then why are you here again?Teacher Lee period?' Sunyoul say looking at you with the big smile on his face.You didn't replied you just sit next to him looking at him 'Why would you always be silent and looking me like that?' Sunyoul say give you the smile again and he move your bang up a little 'your eyes would always be the most fav things of my to look at it' he say looking into your eyes too.

You guys always have this kind of conversation,first you wasn't comfortable for this but slowly this have being your daily conversation.You smile a little back to him and your earphones still suck in your ears so you don't know what he saying and then you replied 'Your smile is the only things could make me happy,is so loveable until I want it so bad' you say looking at the smile he gave you.

He suddenly kiss you on the forehead make you shocked.Even you guys love to talk like this but this is the first time he kiss your forehead you plug your earphones 'Hey what you doing' you say and stare at him.'aren't you say you want me?' Sunyoul say smiling at you a little shocked too 'When I say-huh you hear what I say?' You say a little loud and then you covering your face which start to blush.

'You was with your earphone on that's why you can't hear what you say but I can' He say point his ears and smile again you slowly move your head up meeting his eyes 'So what is that wrong things to have a crush on you?'Well,I know you wouldn't like me since you have a lot of girls but I'm okay with-' you haven't finish your words which cut off by sunyoul with his lips on yours you shocked and push him away.

'YAH!Even I say I like you you can't take away people's first kiss' you say wiping your mouth with hands 'Is my first kiss too okay' He say and sit at the floor again,you know he was sad.You sat back down next to him 'Sorry...' you say looking at him 'Sorry for?' he look back to you give you the big smile again.'Making you sad...' you don't know what you are saying your brain now is all white.

Sunyoul hold your hand and making his voice a little cute 'So hana ahhhh.would you be my girlfriend?Could you be my girlfriend?Ahhhh please' he say rubbing your hand on his face and give you the puppy face.You smile and peck his nose 'Why wouldn't I?' He smile at you look to your eyes 'Still the eyes are the prettiest' 'And my boyfriend smile would still be so loveable' you both smile hand still holding to each other's.