"Put down the fucking gun, Ashton" Seth spoke as he carefully walked closer to his brother. Ashton scoffed and opened his eyes to eye Seth up and down before adding the last bit of pressure on the trigger.

It all went fast. Everything happened in the exact same second. Ashton seated on the bed with the tight grip on the gun as the loud firing noise was heard while Seth rushed towards his little brother with wide eyes, hopelessly reaching for the gun pressed against Ashton's forehead.

The next second, everything was quiet. Deadly quiet.

Blood was dripping down on Ashton's tangled and messy sheets as he fell helplessly to his mattress. The gun was dropped to the floor and the bullet was gone, drenched in the red thick liquid.

Seth was left standing in front of Ashton with wide eyes, his breathing locked down in his throat before the let out a strangled scream, watching blood drip from the hole the bullet had caused.

"Fuck!" Seth yelled and watched his one hand shake horribly. He tried to clench his fist but couldn't. He breathed heavily through his nose before looking down at his brother who was lying on his bed with eyes open and body slumped to the mattress.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Seth seethed as he glared down at his brother before putting his hand over his wounded arm to stop the bleeding. He let out a strangled noise at the pain, but ignored it as he looked down at Ashton again.

Ashton stayed in his position before slowly moving his eyes to look his brother in the eyes. He then let his eyes travel to everything around him, watching the scene play out once again.

How he had pulled the trigger as his brother had reached him and pushed him down the mattress as he moved the gun, making the bullet hit Seth's arm instead. His brother's arm was now drenched in blood, making it drip down to the white sheets.

"Look what you've done!" Seth exclaimed again as he grabbed Ashton's collar with his good arm and pulled his brother up to a sitting position.

"If you had stayed in your place, this wouldn't have happened" Ashton mumbled and gave Seth a dirty glare before trying to stand up from the bed but Seth tugged him down again.

"Why the fuck would you try to fucking kill yourself? What's wrong with you?" Seth asked and grimaced as he put even more pressure on his injured arm.

"Because I wanted to leave," Ashton spoke in a monotone voice and shrugged, "I wanted to disappear"

"So? You just don't fucking leave! You have a family to take care of!" Seth spoke and looked at his brother with judging eyes. Ashton lifted his own eyes and gave his brother a burning glare.

"You can't say anything! You fucking left me all alone! I can leave to" Ashton spoke in a harsh voice.

"But I came back!" Seth yelled, taking a few heavy breaths before speaking in a low voice, "You can't come back if you put a fucking bullet through your head"

"Maybe I don't want to come back" Ashton mumbled and Seth frowned.

"Why wouldn't you?" he asked and let out a growl when pain shot through his arm, "You stopped Michael from leaving us forever just a few weeks ago and you scolded him for days. What makes you think it's okay for you to just leave?"