"You want me back?"

"Ye-Yeah" I stumble on my eagerness.

He relaxes back onto the couch, his legs opening slightly as his hands stretch across his thighs.
"Then prove it"

My face drops in shock, but I meet his daring eyes, switching mine to a sudden feeling that was something id have to fight to prove.

My body turns numb as I walk my way over to him, my legs straddle each side of his as my hands rest around his neck. His body sits lifeless, nothing on him moving, but almost yelling at me to do it. Take his usual job; devour him.

My lips much towards him. But hult fibers away, switching as I think of Veronica, someone who was starting to fall head over heels for him. Pity flashed through my head like a movie for a split second; before being buried over the though of knowing that he was mine. And it was the time to show him.

My lips move with his like it was all one sided, my hands push on his shoulders as I move our bodies, I was in control.

My teeth trail down his body, his muscles still limp, but a smirk on his face indecates he would break any second.

My lips trail across his collarbone, his shirt puddled by his feet, his hair forming through my fingers.

I allow myself to explore every inch of his body, taking my time as he barely squirms.
My body volts as his hands meeting my side,
my eyes come up to meet his again.

He puts his hand on my neck, bringing me back to his lips, he presses his wet lips on mine shortly before pulling away, mumbling,
"That was hot"

"What about Veroni-"

"Shhh" he brings me back to him, his way of telling me to shut up and continue.

Eventually, we make our way back up to my room, relaxing into each other on my bed.

He puts himself on top of me, his mouth moving gently down my skin, starting from my jaw downward. I give into his hold, my fingers finding the roots of his hair and he moves himself downward on the bed.

His cold fingers push up my shirt far enough for him to find the edge of my bra, pushing his hands under it as his lips graze my stomach.

My body breathes out, but a knock on my door tenses my body back up. He attempts to continue, but I push him off of me, fixing my clothes. I throw him his shirt, giving him a look to hurry.

He groans lightly, pushing the shirt over his head, and sitting himself on the edge of the bed.

I stage myself at my desk, sitting a safe distance away from him on my chair.
"Come in"

"Hi kids" She grins, opening the door, her hand on the door knob.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check on you two" her glance lands on Jaces messy hair.
"The door is left open when Jace is here, remember?"

"Okay really? We're not gonna do anything-"

"It's no problem ma'am. Sorry it wasn't open to begin with" Jace smiles, his white teeth sinking into my vision, his kindness making my heart flutter, it was my weak spot.

She smiles back at him,
"I'm going to the store. I'll be right back, dad's in our room. Keep the door open!"

She leaves. We stay silent between each other until the click of her heals fade, soon followed by the sound of the screen door bouncing off its frame.

I look over at him,
"Gotta love strict parents"

"She's not that strict Em"

"It's just unreasonable"

"I get why she wants the door open" his chuckle soon turns his expression more serious,
"It's safer for you this way"

"Jesus"

He shrugs, cocking his eyebrow, a smirk smearing across his face.

His expression drops as the ring of the house phone spreads from the kitchen. I sigh, pulling myself up. I walk out, expecting him to follow, but he doesn't.

I answer the phone to my mom, who all in all just wanted to talk to my dad. I bring the phone to him in the room, waking him up at the short nap he gets on his lunch break during work days.

I make my way back upstairs, jace standing up near my bed, looking down at his phone.

"I'm back, loser"

He looks up, setting his phone down,
"Who was it?"

"My mom- wanted to talk to my dad"

"Hmm" he reaches forward, his fingers grabbing onto my belt loops on my jeans, pulling me directly to him.

My hands rest on his torso as his lips find my forehead. My hands snake their way up his t-shirt. It had been a while, my mind shifting directly to the feeling of his warm skin. He had been working out, and it wasn't lightly.

"So, six months off. You wanna do anything special"

I shrug, "did you have something in mind?"

"I might..."

"Which would be?..."

"You'll see, love"