Chapter 16- Well Hump Me Sideways

Start from the beginning

When we finished up we realized that it was getting late outside. "Maybe we should get going, see what everyone else is doing." I said getting up and dusting off my butt.

"Princess wait." I heard Vincent mutter. I smiled to myself cause it has been a while since he called me that. I turned towards him and he looked down at me with a grin. "I just wanted to say I am sorry again....I like you...alot." he leaned down and kissed me gently, but it went away to quick. I whimpered a little and he laughed.

"Come on." Vincent said pulling my hand to go towards the living room where we heard the TV on. When we walked in I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone was spread out all over the place, knocked out. Vincent and I brought blankets, and covered them quietly.

Then we snuck into the kitchen because we were starving. Vincent went ahead and started taking out the eggs, the pan, plates, and juice, while I stood shocked at the doorway.

Vincent. Is. Cooking.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I started laughing so hard that I woke up everyone in the living room. When Lola came up behind me, she too was shocked to see Vincent cooking. "Well, hump me sideways." She said.

This made me laugh even harder, I really couldn't even control it. "Ins't the correct term....f^ck me sideways?" Damen asked coming to stand beside me.

"Well yeah but I am trying to contain how much I cuss around my baby." She said proudly putting her hand on her stomach. I noticed her shooting glares towards Vincent.

"Look I'm really sorry Lola, I didn't mean anything I said. I was a jerk, and it just happens sometimes when I am really really mad. I really am sorry, your my girls bestfriend and I shouldn't have done that." Vincent appologized and I smiled for two reasons.

One becuase he just appologized to my bestfriend. Two because he said 'my girl'. Sorry but I am a sucker for those kind of things.

"Hmmmm fine I forgive you but only because you're cooking, which is hillarious." Lola said sitting on the bench that ws pushed up by the counter.

"How is that funny?! I am just cooking." He asked with mock hurt.

"Well I don't know it's just your this big guy, and your cooking." Lola smiled. I looked around to notice all the guys were standing around the kitchen laughing also.

"Well just cause you guys laughed you guys can all cook." Izabella said. They all stopped laughing and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yupp you heard her CHOP CHOP we don't got all day and my baby is hungry...so am I so hurry it up boys." Lola said hopping off the chair and walking towards the living room. I look at Vincent and mouthed "good luck", which he replied with a laugh and a wink.

God damn that was hott. I felt something vibrating in my shorts, so I pulled it out and it read "Unknown Number"

I pressed the answer button "Hellllloooo" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetheart how is everything going?" I heard a familiar voice.

Tears sprung to my eyes, and I walked out of the kitchen to go outside towards the gazeebo.

"Daddy?" I croaked out.

"Yes hunny it's me is everything okay?" he asked worry laced in his tone. "Yeah I just miss you.... a lot." I whispered looking up at the sky, trying to blink back the tears.

"I miss you to hunny, so so much. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you and Lola. By the way how is everything going on down there."

I thought about Vincent and I, and everything that happened, but the most important was Lola. I decided to leave that to Lola to tell him. It really isn't my place to tell.

"Good but Daddy I have tot ell you something." I said hesitantly.

"Yeah sweety go ahead..."

"Well I am dating Vincent." I said really quick. It was really quiet until I heard something I wasn't expecting.

"Yes! Finally you found someone. Wow Lola owes me 5 bucks!!!" I laughed because this is who my dad is. Crazy, funny, loving...supportive.

"Well sweetheart I am really happy for you but I have to go. Trust me when I get back I am going to have to talk to him. I luaghed at his attempt to sound stern.

"Okay daddy! We all miss you... stay safe okay?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah hun love you!" I replied my I love you back and hung up. I sat out there in the gazeebo for a little while longer til I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Chaz standing there.

"Hey Chaz." I smiled.

"Look I know this is none of my buisness but I want to make sure you are okay. I didn't like seeing you down earlier..." he mumbled. I walked up to him and wrapped him in a hug. Chaz and I have always been close, I don't know why because he rarely talks but we just clicked once we met.

"I am fine Chaz thank you. You are such a great friend I don't know what I would do with out you."

"Okay Dez." He smiled. "Well brinner is ready."

"Brinner?"

"Yeah the guys decided to make breakfast for dinner." he chuckled. We walked back to the house in silence, but that soon stopped when we walked inside.

"My bacon!" Damen shouted jumping across the table to steal it from Jesse.

"Dude chill the flip out!" Ryder said and I laughed because he said flip instead of the other word. I looked around to see Vincent with his back against the sink, just sitting there.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Everything okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just fine." he said kissing my forehead.

"Ohhh get a room!" I heard Damen yell form the table.

--------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, thank you sooo much for reading this book. I'm Sarehabu, the co-writer of this book. I just want to say that this is the first book that I've ever co-written.

QOTD; I want to do something fun so I want everyone to leave something about themselves that no one on wattpad knows. Mine is that English isn't my first language.

Also, keep commenting and voting because if we get enough comments and votes, we'll update early. Love you

okay you guys you heard her ^^ (: leave your comment below and keep up the support

A lot of yall have been asking for it(: