Epilogue

Nine months later

Jade's P.O.V.

"GET THEM OUT OF ME, NOW!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Ok, you're probably wondering why I'm screaming, well, I'm in labor. Yeah, not fun, but you know what is funny, the way it all happened.

-Flashback-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Niall has an interview this morning, and for some reason I had to go. I get up and walk into the kitchen to find Niall making pancakes.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" Niall asks once I take a seat at the bar. He walks over and puts five pancakes on my plate. What, I'm not eating for one.

"I'm good, although I'm still a little tired." I answer. I take a bite out of my pancakes and after I've swallowed, I ask, "Why do I've to go with you again?"

"Because you're nine months pregnant, and I want to be there when you go into labor."

"So you think it's a good idea to have me walking around, when the doctor clearly said she didn't want me walking around?"

"No, she said she didn't want you to walk around for more than thirty minutes at one time."

"Same thing"

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye- now we're acting like children."

"Well, we better enjoy it while we can." He says, and I finish my pancakes.

I then go to get ready. I go into the closet and pick out my outfit. After I pick it out, I go to the bathroom and do my hair and make-up. I apply foundation, eye liner, mascara, a light pink blush, and Chap Stick. I braid my hair into a fishtail braid over my right shoulder. I walk back into the bedroom. I put on a plain aqua blue shirt, black jeans, and black flats. I then walk over to my jewelry box. I put on my semi-long necklace with an owl on the end and my matching bracelet. I then walk out to find all of the boys sitting in the living room. Hum, when did they get here? I didn't even hear the doorbell ring.

"Hey guys!" I say happily. They all say there version of hello.

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asks and I nod. We go and get in the car. It takes about thirty minutes to get there, but unfortunately once we get half way there, my water decides to break.

"Um. Guys I think we have a problem." I say and they all turn to look at me. Since I'm in the passenger's seat, and no one except me can tell what happened, they all give me a confused look.