Chapter 15

Seven Months Later

Jade’s P.O.V.

I’ve been with the boys for seven months now.  We’re currently in London right now. We got here about six months ago. London is alsome. It’s just so beautiful. Anyway, my original plan was to go back to the states four months ago, but that changed when Niall asked me to move in with him. Of course I said yes, so we had my stuff sent here and I got out of my lease on my apartment.

“Hey babe, how are you feeling?” Niall asks. Did I mention I’ve been throwing up the last few days?

“I’m ok; I went to the doctor today.” I say and then take a deep breath. “I need to tell you something.” He looks at me worried and then takes the seat next to me on the bed.

“What is it?”

“I found out why I’ve been throwing up.” I take a deep breath and clam myself down. “I’m pregnant.” Niall looks at me in shock and then a smile breaks out on to his face.

“Really? That’s great” He says as he gives me a bear hug. I just nod and smile.

“So you’re not upset?” I ask once he lets go.

“No, why would I be?” He asks.

“It’s just we’re so young and it was unplanned and all.”

“Jade, relax. I love you and this baby. Everything is going to be fine.” I smile as he says this.

“I love you and our baby too.” I say and lightly kiss him on the lips. “How do we tell the guys?”

“Well tell them tonight when they come over.” I just nod.

*****

“Guys, we have something we need to tell you.” I say. We just finished eating and now we’re in the living room.

“What is it?” Liam asks. I look at Niall for help.

“Jade’s pregnant.” Niall states with a huge smile on his face.

“Congratulations” The guys say in unison.

“How far along are you?” Liam asks.

“About a month or so.” I answer. They all nod their heads and congratulate us. After that they all start an argument over what the baby’s name should be and who will be the favorite ‘uncle’. I just sit there and listen till I hear my phone ring. I get up and go to answer it. I look at the caller ID and see it’s my mom. I quickly answer it.

“Hey mama, what’s up?”

“I have something to tell you.”

“I do too, but you first.”

“Your cousin Sally had her baby today.”

“Oh, that’s great.” I interrupt her.

“Yes, but the thing is after she had the baby, everyone left the room, so she could nap. And somehow she managed to escape. They didn’t notice she was gone until, the nurse went back to the room to get the name of the baby.”

“So the baby doesn’t have a name?” I interrupt her again.

“That’s why I’m calling. You need to talk to Harry and ask if he wants to keep her. And if he does y’all need to get here ASAP, but if he doesn’t they’re going to put her up for adoption and the adoption center or the new parents will name her.”

“Alright all go talk to him and call you back. You said it’s a girl right?”

“Yes, now what did you need to tell me.”

“Oh…Uh…It’s nothing important.”

“Jade, I can tell you’re lying. I’m your mother remember?”

“Ok, well, see the thing is” I take a deep breath and clam myself down. “I’m pregnant.”

“Congratulations, now go talk to Harry and call me back ASAP, ok?”

“Yes, ma’am. Love ya.”

“Love you too. Bye.” And she hangs up. I lock my phone and go find Harry. I find him still in the living room texting.

“Harry, I need to talk to you privately.” I whisper in his ear. All the other guys are deep in some conversation. I take Harry into the kitchen.

“What is it?” He asks.

“Well Sally had the baby.”

“Is that it?” I nod my head no.

“She escaped from the hospital.”

“What!?” I just nod. “I can’t believe this.”

“Harry, we still have another problem. Are you going to keep her or are you going to put her up for adoption?”

“It’s a girl?” I nod. “Well, I’ve put some thought into it and at first I wasn’t going to. But then I seen how happy everyone was that you and Niall are going to have a baby that I just don’t know.”

“Harry, answer this one question, do you want her?”

“Yes, of course I do. I want to keep her more than anything. It’s just I don’t know if I can.”

“What do you mean?”

“What if people look at me different or think different about me?”

“Harry, when people find out I’m pregnant that’s exactly what’s going to happen to me and Niall, but you know what it doesn’t matter what people think. All that matters is what you think. Besides you’ll have all of us. Plus it would help me to get ready for Niall and mines baby.”

“Ok, let’s go get her.” He hugs me and then walks into the room to tell the guys.

“What’s her name?” Louis asks. Harry looks at me.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. She doesn’t have a name. Sally escaped before the nurse got a name.” The boys look at me with horror, well except Harry, he looks like he’s in shock.

“He didn’t tell you that part!”

“NO!” They yell and then start to ask Harry why he didn’t tell them that part. While they’re doing that, I call my mom back.

“Hello” She picks up on the third ring.

“Hey, Mom. Harry’s going to keep her.”

“Oh that’s great.”

“Yeah, we’re on the next plan out of here.” I say as I walk over to the lap top and book the next fight back to Brunswick.

“Ok, I’ll let the adoption center know. I’ll see y’all when you get here. Love you.”

“Love ya too. Bye.” I say and run back to the living room and yell, “Guys, get packed we’re on the next flight to Brunswick and it leaves in two hours.”