Chapter 3

Jade’s P.O.V.

Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit is all I’m thinking because standing right in front of us is no other than my younger cousin.

“What do you think you’re doing Jade? And where do you think you’re going boys?” she says clearly pissed off.

“Sally, what you’re doing is very wrong. You are going to end up in jail. Is that what you want?” I say trying to reason with her.

“Oh Jade, I should have known you were going to try and help them. Always little miss goody-too-shoes.” She says aggregated. “Look I’ll give you a choice you can ether help me or stay with them in the basement.”

“I choose them, but I don’t know if you realize this, you are outnumbered.” I say clearly amused.

“That’s what you think, Jade. Oh, boys.” She says. And in walks five other guys who I soon recognize.

“Luke, William, James, Tom, A.J., Why are you helping her? You guys don’t even like One Direction.” I say shocked.

“You know them?” I hear Harry ask, and I turn around to answer him.

“Yes.” I say and turn back around. “That’s Luke, my older cousin, Sally’s brother.” I say and point to the tallest guy with brown hair. “That’s William, an old friend of mine. He also used to live here.” I say and point to the oldest guy with blond hair. “That’s James, one of Sally’s best guy friends. Who I’ve met a couple of times.” I say pointing to the guy with black hair. “That’s Tom, I was friends with him in elementary school.” I say and point to the guy with the dirty blond hair. “And last, but not least that’s A.J., Tom’s younger brother.” I say and point to the last boy with dirty blond hair.

“Good job Jade, you still remember everyone.” Sally says in a baby voice. I just roll my eyes at that. “Boys, get them.”

I turn back to the boys quickly. “Ok, I’ll take Sally, whoever is weakest take Luke, since he is the weakest out of them, and the rest just take whoever.” I say. “Ok, ready, GO!”

I run over to Sally as fast as I can and start fighting with her. She throws several punches which I manage to block. I throw a punch at her face and I end up breaking her nose. We continue fighting until I hear "Jade look out, behind you!” Then I feel a sharp pain to the back of my head and soon enough I felt darkness closing in. The last thing I hear before I black out is “You picked the wrong side, bitch.”

______________________________________________________

A.N.

Sorry its a short chapter.  What's gonna happen to Jade?