Chapter 18

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick.” Niall asks as soon as I’m in our hotel room.

“I told you I went to see my mom.” I reply calmly.

“It doesn’t take four hours to go see her and come back.”

“I’m sorry, I just lost track of time.”

“Why didn’t you answer my phone calls or my texts?”

“Because my phone was off.”

“Why was your phone off?”

“Because the battery was dead.”

“Then why didn’t you use your mum’s phone to call me?”

“Because I knew y’all where all busy with Darcy that if I would have called you proably wouldn’t have answered.”

“The other lads might not have, but I defiantly would have.”

“I’m sorry Niall, next time I’ll call you. Can we please drop the subject and go to bed now?”

 He takes a deep breath and then nods. He then takes my hand and we walk to the bedroom.

“I’m so sorry Niall; I didn’t mean to worry you.” I say once we’re in bed.

“It’s ok; just promise me you’ll call next time.”

“I promise.” I say and soon I’m fast asleep.

Sally’s P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and did exactly what Jade told me to do. Yep, I found the first cop I seen and turned myself in. And guess what, if I hadn’t turned myself in I would have gotten double the time I got added on to my jail time for escaping. So as you can tell I’m behind bars again, yay! Yeah, there is nothing fun about jail, but then again it is jail so it’s not supposed to be fun. Oh, you maybe wondering how long I’m in jail for. Well, see here’s the thing, I didn’t really pay attention when they told me, so I don’t really know. However, I do know I’ll be in for two more years then what the original amount was, because of my escaping. But that’s all I really know. Yeah, I don’t pay attention to a lot of things. Hey! Nobody’s perfect, you know you don’t listen to everything you’re supposed to hear either, so don’t tell me I should have listen because blah blah blah.

Anyway, I really hope the 1D boys forgive me. I mean I don’t expect them to forgive me right of the bat, but hopefully somewhere between now and the time I get out. I would understand if they never wanted to see me again. But the thing is, I’ll never be able to live with or forgive myself if they never forgive me. The more I think about it, the more I beat myself up about it. If anyone asked me right now what’s the number one thing I want, it would be for them to forgive me. Oh, and my daughter, oh god, I’m such a horrible mother. Hopefully nobody will tell her how horrible I am. I couldn’t stand it, if my own flesh and blood hated me. If she does find out what I’ve done and does end up hating me, well,  I’ll end up killing myself, because I wouldn’t have a reason to live. I’m such an awful person.

Jade’s P.O.V.

I woke up this morning throwing up again. Ug, I hate morning sickness. I swear it’s the worst thing ever. I finish and clean up my mess. I walk in to the kitchen and get a glass of water. That’s when I hear my phone ringing. I quickly walk over to it and pick it up without bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Hello” I say.

“Hello, may I please speak with a Miss. Jade Taylor?” Asks a woman on the other side of the phone call.

“This is she; may I ask who is calling?”

“Hi, Miss. Taylor, this is Trina Court from the Brunswick Police Department. I’m calling to inform you that your cousin, Miss. Sally Jordan, turned herself in this morning, and is currently behind bars.”

“Thank you for letting me know, Ms. Court.”

“You’re most welcome, Miss. Taylor. Would you mind telling Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Malik, Mr. Payne, Mr. Horan, and Mr. Styles for me?”

“No ma’am I don’t mind at all. I will let them know as soon as they wake up. Thank you again.”

“Thank you that is most helpful. I hope you have a great day, Miss. Taylor. Good bye.”

“Bye.” I say and she hangs up. And as soon as the boys are up, I do exactly what I said I would, I tell the boys.

______________________________________________________

A.N.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update Friday. I was gone all weekend. I didn't have time to update. Sorry. :'(

Sorry about the this chapter and the one before it being so short. I'm at a bit of a writers block. I'm still going to updated, but just to let you know they maybe short. :(

Anyway, thanks for reading even though my chapters are short. It means a lot that you actually take the time to read my story. So thanks again.