Chapter 10

One Month Later

Jade’s P.O.V.

Ok, so we’ve been stuck down here for two months. Yeah, not fun. You would have thought somebody would have found us by now, but no. My aunt and uncle have been at a training this whole past month, and the month before that they just never came down here. Which makes since, seeing as Sally and I were the only ones that really came down here. They were only supposed to be gone a week, but both the company’s they work for decided to make them stay longer. We still don’t know when they’ll be back.

Anyway, everyone is asleep, seeing as it’s three in the morning, expect for me and Niall. We are currently playing 20 questions, since he knows nothing about me and all I know is what the internet says. I know what you’re thinking, you’ve been trapped together for two months and you know nothing about each other. Well, we’ve been busy trying to figure out a way to get out of here, instead of getting to know each other. (A.N. All the answers to the questions aren’t true, I just made them up.)

“Age?” Niall asks.

“18, your 19, right?” I ask.

“Yep, favorite color?”

“Purple, you?”

“Green, favorite food?”

“Chicken, favorite place to be?”

“The stage or Nandos, favorite song?”

“Heart Attack, favorite book?”

“Don’t have one, by us or Demi Lovato” He asks and I give him a confused. “You said your favorite song was Heart Attack. So it is by us or Demi.”

“Oh! Demi.” I say and he looks disappointed. “I’m joking Niall, of course it’s by you guys.”

“Not funny.” He says trying not to laugh. “First boyfriend?”

“Never had one, do you prefer a blond or brunette?”

“Brunette, first kiss?”

“William” Niall seems to tense up as I say William’s name. “But I didn’t kiss back, so I don’t think that counts. American or Irish?”

“Either, first time?”

“William, but it was not willingly. You?” Niall seems to tense up more.

“I would kill him, if he wasn’t already dead.” Niall says angry.

“But he is, so we don’t have to worry about him. He got his punishment.” I say and Niall relaxes a bit. “Now answer my question.”

“Uh…Well…I haven’t done it.” He whispers the last part, but I still hear him. “What time is it?”

“5:30 a.m., Why?”

“Cuz I have an idea on how to escape, but we need to wake the lads up, and be quick.”

“Ok.” Is all I say.

*****

 Soon all the guys are awake. And let me tell you, it wasn’t easy, especially Zayn.

“Why did you wake us up at, what time is it, Jade?” Zayn asks.

“5:45 a.m.”

“Thanks, wh-“

“Welcomes!” Zayn glares at me as I say this obviously not happy I just interrupted him.

“Like I was saying, why did you wake us up at 5:45 in the morning?”

“Actually, we started to get y’all up at 5:30.” I say. Zayn's just about to say something, but Niall cuts him off.

“Because I have a plan on how to get out of here.” As Niall says that all the guys look at him waiting for him to continue. “Well, since everyone is still asleep, I thought it would be a perfect time. I already checked the door, and apparently somebody forgot to lock it. So I thought if we are all really quiet, we can just sneak out.”

“Well, that’s a great idea Niall, but there’s one problem. This house has an alarm system, and I don’t know the code. The only way I could find out is if I text my aunt, but I don’t have my phone.” I say with worry.

“Do you have any idea where your phone would be?’ Harry asks.

I think for a moment. “Yes, I think I know where my phone is, along with y’all’s phones and my keys.” I say as it hits me. “Sally has this place where she locks up stuff she doesn’t want anybody to know about. It should be in the cabinet right next to the TV in her room.” They all look at me in worry.

“How are we going to get it?” Liam says with worry.

“Sally sleeps hard and with the TV. on, so I’ll get the box, since I know her room like I know my own.” I say and they nod. Soon we’re up the stairs and out the basement door. “Ok, now y’all go stand by the front door, but don’t touch anything.” They go and I walk to Sally’s room. I walk in and see her sleeping; I then walk over to the cabinet and quietly take out the box. I get out of there as fast and quite as I can and make my way to the front door. “Ok guys I got it."  I whisper. I look at the box and see she forgot to lock it back. Yes! Thank you, Lord. Luck is on our side tonight, well actually today. I open it, and sure enough I find our phones and my keys. I quickly take my phone out, turn it on, and see it has full battery. I then send a quick text to my aunt.

Hey! What’s the alarm code? Sally needed me to pick something up for her, but she forgot to tell me the code. I’ve been calling her, but I guess she’s still asleep. And we all know how deep she sleeps. – Jade :)

She replies back in a matter of seconds.

Why are you up so early? I would have thought you would still be asleep. I just woke up 30 minutes ago myself. Anyway the code is 94372. – Aunt M.

Thanks. I got called into a meeting this morning at work. – Jade :)

Ok. Stay safe. – Aunt M.

Will do. - Jade :)

After I finish my conversation, I lock my phone, and walk over to the alarm and put the code in. I then walk over and pick up my keys.

“Guys, we have two minutes until the alarm goes back on, so we need to hurry.” I say and we are all out the door with literally two seconds to spear. “Ok, that’s my car. Let’s get out of here.” I point out my car and we walk over to it. I unlock it and get in the passenger’s seat. The boys just stand there and look at me. “What?”

“We can’t all fit in there.” Niall says.

I put down the top. “Now y’all will have to squish, but it won’t be that bad since I let the top down. It’s either that or you can stay here. It’s your choice.” They all look at each other.

“SHOT GUN!” They yell in unison. Then run for it. They end up in a dog pile.

“Woah. Not all of you can fit there.” I say and that’s when I remember that the thing in the middle lifts up to make another seat. “Ok. This is how we’re going to sit. Niall and Harry in the front with me, everyone else in the back.”

“What no fair. How come Harry and Niall get to sit in the front?” Louis says like a five year old. Zayn and Liam nod their heads, well as best as they could seeing as they’re still in a dog pile.

“Because it was Niall’s plan, and y’all are crushing the life out of Harry right now.”

“Please get off of me.” Harry says out of breath. They all get off.

“Well, that means Niall and Harry are going to be squished together.” Zayn says with a smirk.

“That’s what you think.” I say with a smirk, and pull up the other seat.

“Wait there was another seat. Why didn’t you tell us?” Louis says annoyed.

“I forgot about it, until you guys decided to fight for the passenger’s seat. Are you guys going to stand there the whole day or what?” They all nod and get in.

_____________________________________________________________________

A.N.

Yay! They Finally got out! What's going to happen now?