Chapter 14

One Month Later

Jade’s P.O.V.

So after Niall dropped me off at my car, I drove straight home, and as soon as I has in my apartment I fangirled. I was like OMG! I can’t believe I’m Niall Horan’s girlfriend. Now I know what you’re thinking and no, I don’t like him because he’s a celebrity. I honestly couldn’t care less that he’s a celebrity. I like him for who he is as a person, not what he is.

 Anyway, back to what I was saying. The boys left the day after court to go back on tour. I haven’t seen them in a month. Me and Niall have been texting or calling each other every day. We sometimes Skype, but that’s only when he isn’t busy. Now, back to the other boys, I have forgiven them, after they apologized like fifty times. Yeah I know I can hold a grudge, but that’s only when I want to. The guys and I have come up with a plan to surprise Niall.

-Flash back-

Beep, Beep

I hear my phone alerting me I have a text. I pick up my phone to see it’s a text from Liam.

Hey Jade. Niall’s been a bit down since we last saw you. He really misses you. I have an idea on how to cheer him up, if you’re willing to help. – Daddy D.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have a different name for all of the guys saved in my phone. Like Liam is Daddy D.; Louis is Crazy Carrot; Harry is Mr. McFlirt; Zayn is Mr. D.M.U.M.H., it stands for Don’t Mess Up My Hair; and Niall is My Food Lover.

Of course I’ll help. I really miss him too, and you guys. – Jade

Great. Here’s what you need to do, since our last show is in Jacksonville and we have to drive tough Brunswick, I’ll get the bus driver to make a stop there. I’ll get the other lads to go somewhere with Niall while were stopped. I’ll make an excuse and come and get you. I’ll bring you back to our tour bus, and all you’ll have to do from there is hide in Niall’s bunk until he finds you. – Daddy D.

Ok, but how long will I’ll be gone? – Jade

Well, we were hoping you stay with us the rest of tour and come back with us to London. We have a month off to just relax after we get back. – Daddy D.

Ok. Who is we? – Jade

Me, Louis, Zayn, and Harry – Daddy D.

Oh, so they know your little plan. Anyway, I would love to help. – Jade

Great! See you in a month. – Daddy D.

-End of Flashback-

Ok, so today’s the day. I’m currently waiting on Liam to get here. I’m so happy I’m finally going to get to see Niall again. I hear my door bell ring. I walk over and look though the little peep hole. I see Liam, so I open my door.

“Hey Liam!” I say as he gives me a hug.

“Hey, ready to go?” He asks as soon as he lets me go.

“Yep. Leg-go.”

“What?”

“Sorry, sometimes I say leg-go instead of lets go.”

“Oh, ok.”

We walk outside, and to my surprise I see the tour bus sitting there.

“Well, you don’t have cabs in this city, so it was either walk or take the tour bus.” He says after he sees my shocked and confused look.

“Yeah we don’t, and actually it’s a town. We don’t have a big enough population to be a city.”

“Oh. Well, we need to hurry now. We have to get the bus back to the mall, that’s where we dropped the lads off at, before they, or should I say Niall, notices it’s gone.” He says and I nod. Once we’re on the bus and the door closes, it takes off down the road towards the road.

“You weren’t kidding.” I say in shock.

“Nope” He says popping the p. “Ok, put you stuff under this couch. Niall never sits on it. Don’t ask why, because I don’t really know why.” I just nod and put my stuff under the couch. Then he walks me back to the bunks. “Ok, now all you have to do is say in this buck” he points to a bunk witch I assume is Niall’s. “And wait till Niall finds you.” I nod and climb into the bunk. Once I’m in I lay down and Niall’s heavenly smell fills my nostrils. “Ok, we’re at the mall, so stay quiet.” I nod and he shuts the curtain.

Niall’s P.O.V.

The lads have been dragging me around this stupid mall for the last hour. We’re in the town Jade lives in and they won’t even let me see her. They even took my phone away so I couldn’t call or text her. They say now I need to focus on tour and then after tour I can focus on her. But see the thing is I can’t focus on tour, because all I can think about is her. I worry she’ll find out I was here and didn’t come see her, and then she’ll think I’m ignoring her and break up with me.  I’m brought out of my thoughts when Louis’ phone beeps alerting him he has a text. He looks at the text, and then shares a look with the other lads. Weird. They only get that look when they’re up to something.

“Come lads; let’s go back to the bus.” Louis says. We all nod and head back. Once we’re back we’re greeted by a very happy Liam.

“Why are you so happy?” I ask him.

“No reason.”

“Whatever, I’m just going to take a nap.” I say and head off to my bunk. Once I get there, I notice my curtain’s closed. Weird, I don’t remember closing my curtain. I walk closer to my bunk and hear something lightly breathing, almost as if it’s asleep. I quietly and carefully open my curtain, so I don’t wake whatever is behind the curtain. And what I see surprises me. I see a sleeping Jade. I go to yell, but quickly cover my mouth not wanting to wake her. She must have heard, because she starts to stir. She rolls on her side to face me, and opens her eyes. As soon as she does, a smile breaks onto her face, and I return the smile.

“Hey Nialler” She says in a sleepy tone.

“Hey princess, mind telling me how you ended up here?” I ask.

“What a girlfriend can’t surprise her boyfriend?”

“Well, they can if there not you.”

“Gee thanks, and yeah it was Liam’s idea.”

“That sounds more like it.”

“Hey! I still had to agree to it and crawl into here, which by the way I don’t see how you do.”

“Lots of practice, babe.”

“Now, do you mind moving, so I can greet you properly?” she say and I clime in on top of her. “This isn’t what I meant, but it’ll work.” She then crashes her lips to mine. We pull away when we hear Harry say, “Well, I see you found her.”

“Yep” I say popping the p. I get off of her and we both crawl out of the bunk. We walk into the living room area of the bus. “Thanks, lads, especially you Liam.”

“No problem, I knew how much you missed her.” He says.

“Now who’s hungry?” Louis asks.

“I am!” Jade and I say at the same time.