Chapter 11

One hour later

Jade’s P.O.V.

It’s been one hour since we left, and yes I know, that’s a long time to take to get to a police station in your hometown. Well, see the thing is I didn’t know where the police station is because I’ve never been there. We get there, get out of the car, and find the front desk.

“Hello.” I say, and the lady behind the desk looks up and her eyes grow big.

“Y-yo-your One Direction.” She says in shock to the boys and they nod. She then turns back to me. “But who are you?”

“I’m Jade Taylor. I was kidnaped along with them.” She looks at them for conformation and they nod.

“Ok, let me go get the Sheriff and you can explain what happened.” She says and gets up to go find him. A few minutes later she returns with him.

“Hello, it’s good to see y’all are all ok.” He says. “I’m Sheriff Noah. Now, if you will all come with me and explain what happened.” We all follow him into a room and sit down. “Now, tell me what happened.”

“Well, as you know we were kidnaped. We had just finished our show and were going back to the tour bus. But before we got there, we were grabbed, then blindfolded and tied up. We then got a bandanna over our moves, and thrown into a vehicle. The next thing we knew, we were in some basement; our eyes had been uncovered, but everything else still remained. A few hours later, the girl who kidnaped us, who we later found out was named Sally, showed Jade that we were down there. Sally left Jade with us, and Jade tried to help us get free, but it didn’t work. We got caught and when we did, it resulted in a fight. Jade got knocked out by Sally and then we all ended back in the basement along with Jade. We were stuck down there until this morning when Niall and Jade came up with a plan. Then we came straight here as soon as we were out.” Liam says.

“Ok, anything else?” Sheriff Noah asks.

“Yes, Jade and I were both raped.” Harry says.

“By who?” Sheriff Noah asks.

“Harry was raped by Sally Jordan, my cousin, who was also the head of all this. And I was raped by William Ark, who died in a fight the day after.” I say.

“Ok, now who was all involved in this?” Sheriff Noah asks. The boys all turn to me as if to say you know their names you answer him.

“Sally Jordan, Luke Jordan, William Ark, James Mcdon, Tom Kat, and A.J. Kat.” I answer.

“I assume you know them, since you gave me their first and last name.” Sheriff Noah states.

“Yes, Sally and Luke are my cousins, and the rest are old friends of mine.” Sheriff Noah nods as I say this.

“Ok. Is that it?” He asks one last time.

“Yes.” Me and the 1D guys say.

“Well, that will be all. You guys wait here, until we get back with them. By the way do you know where they are?” Sheriff Noah asks. I nod and give him the address.

“They should all still be there.” I say and Sheriff Noah starts to walk away, but I stop him as I remember something. “Oh, wait, there is one more thing!” I shout as he’s almost out the door. He stops and turns to me. “Well, actually there are two. One they all have guns, and two Sally’s pregnant with Harry’s baby. So please be careful with her.” He nods then walks out the door. The boys and I walk over to the seating area to wait.

Sally’s P.O.V.   

I woke up this morning to yelling and my house alarm going off. I quickly grab my gun and run as fast as I can to the door. I walk down the hallway.  When I get to the living room, I try to make a run for the back door, but right before I reach it , I’m grabbed by the police. The next thing I know I’m in the back of a police car hand cuffed, with Luke, James, Tom, and A.J. right beside me. Soon we’re on our way to the police station.

*****

We get there in record time. When we walk in, guess who we see, yep you guesses it, Jade and the 1D boys.

“Is this them?” The guy who I assume is the sheriff asks.

“Yes” Jade says while the boys nod.

We’re then taken to a cell and told when our trial will be.

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Ok, the trial will be on the 9th of next month at 12 p.m.” Says Sheriff Noah and we all nod. “You’re free to go. A Mr. Paul and a Mr. Simon are here to pick you boys up.”

“Thanks” they say in unison. The sheriff walks off and the boys turn to me.

“So I guess will see you next month.” Liam says with tears in his eyes.

“Yeah. You guys make sure to text me, okay?” I ask with tears in my eyes. I’ve gotten close with these guys over the last month. They all nod and hug me.  And soon there out the door. I walk back to my car and drive home.