Chapter 9

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Did you get it?”

“Yeah, look!”

“Aw, they look so cute.”

I wake up hearing voices. I look to see mine and Niall’s bodies are perfectly intertwined.  I look up to see three smiling faces and my camera. Where did they find it, I’ve been looking for that camera for ages. Wait, why am I asking myself this?

“Morning guys. Where did you find my camera at, and what are you doing with it?”

“The same place we found the mattresses at.” Louis says answering my first question.

“Ok. Now what are you doing with my camera?” I ask.

“Nothing.” Harry says then puts my camera in his pocket.

“You know what I probably don’t even want to know. For all I know you could be taking pictures of you and Louis making out.” I say with a smirk on my face.

“Making what?” Liam asks who I just now realized was standing there.

“Making out, it means, what I think you guys call it, snogging.”

“Oh, Ok.” Liam says.

“What! No that did not happen and it never will!” Louis and Harry say as soon as they process what I just said.

“Whatever you say boys.” I say trying to get up without waking Niall. Which doesn’t work because I soon come face to face with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

“Good morning.” Niall says in that sexy morning voice.

“Good morning” I say back. We just stare at each other and time seems to freeze. It’s like we’re the only two people on the earth. That is until someone coughs, making us break out of our trance. We look up to see Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, who I guess just woke up. “Morning everyone. We need to put the beds up before someone comes down here.”

“Why” Louis asks.

“Because if someone comes down here and sees the beds, they’re going to take them.”

“Oh, ok.” They all say in unison. Soon the air mattresses are up, and the basement door opens and out walks Sally. Who by the way is very pale right now, but looks bubbly and happy. Weird.

Harry’s P.O.V.

Sally walks over to me and sits down beside me. Oh, great what does she want now? Soon Jade and the lads are grouped around us.

“Harry, I have something to tell you.” Sally says.

“What?” I ask with anger clear in my voice. She looks at me, straight in the eyes, and tells me the one thing I was not expecting.

“I’m pregnant.”

“Now I know what William was taking about.” I hear Jade mumble to herself, since she was right behind me.

“You’re kidding, right?” I ask in shock.

“Nope.” She says popping the p. Well it looks like I’m going to be a father. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy, it’s just I wish I was a bit older and with the woman I loved.

“Um, Sally your only sixteen and Harry is eighteen, don’t you think that’s a little young to become parents?” Jade asks.

“Yeah, but age is just a number.”

“Ok, what about school?”

“I’ll switch to online school.”

“Ok, it’s your life.” Jade says then turns to me. “What about you Harry?”

I just shrug and Sally leaves probably not expecting that. As Jade and the lads stare at me all I can think is what about me?