Chapter 4

Jade’s P.O.V.

I wake up to see my head is in someone’s lap. I look around and see all the guys, except for Louis. I look up and see Louis. I then realize that’s whose lap my head is in. I look back across from me and see that Niall is giving Louis daggers. I mean if looks could kill, Louis would be a skeleton right now.

I try to sit up, and when I do I come to the realization that my hands are tied behind my back. I then look at my feet and find that they’re tried together as well. So I decide to just roll off of him. I roll until I’m off of him and on my back. I then try my best to sit up. After several failed attends, I finally sit up and face the boys. I soon realize they’re tied up again the same way except they aren’t wearing bandannas over their mouths this time.

“Guys, what happen?” I ask with a dry throat.

“Well, you got knocked out, then Niall here tried to catch you before you fell,  but ended up getting grabbed my Luke” Zayn says.

“Then Harry tried to help Niall, after he knocked William out.” Continues Liam..

“Well, at least I thought he was knocked out, because right before I go to attack Luke, William comes and grabs me holding me back. And then Louis comes to try to help me, but gets tackled by Tom.” Says Harry.

“ And let me guess Liam or Zayn tries to help Louis, but ends up getting held down by either James or A.J. and then whoever didn’t try to help Louis gets held back, by either James or A.J.” I say catching on.

“Close, but no. Zayn did try to help Louis and got grabbed and held back by James.” Says Louis.  “But Liam got hit in the head by that awful cousin of yours.” He says with disgust.

“Oh! And then they tied us all up?” I ask. Which they all nod to. “Ok, but how did my head end up in Louis’ lap?”

“Well, when they trough us all down here, I was the closest to the door, so they just trough you on top of me. And that’s just how you landed.” States Louis.

“Oh, ok. That makes since.” I say. “So guys, how are we going to get out of here this time?”

Sally’s P.O.V.

Ugh! I am so mad. I can’t believe my own cousin chose then over me.  What happened to family first? As of now, that little bitch is no longer family to me. I’m interrupted by my thoughts when James starts talking to me.

“What are we going to do with them?” asks James.

“Well, Jade I don’t know yet, but the boys, well, I have to make them fall in love with me.” I say trying to think of ways to make them fall in love with me. What? I didn’t get to figure everything out.

“Well, I have an idea for Jade if you want to hear it?” Says William evilly.

“Go ahead I’m listening.” I say with my full attention now on William.

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Why do we have to come up with a plan? Why can’t you? Like you said you know this house inch by inch.” Asks Louis in a whinny voice.  And all the other boys nod in agreement.

“Because I came up with the last plan and we all know how that turned out.” I say with a look on my face that says don’t mess with me.

“Well,  how are we going to come up with a plan, if we don’t know where we are?” Asks Louis ignoring the look on my face.

“Fine will come up with a plan TOGETHER.” I say making an inference on together.

“Fine” they all say knowing that that’s the only way I’m going to agree to make a plan.

We sit and talk for what seems like hours, trying to come up with a plan. We finally come up with one and when we do the basement door opens up. We all immediately shut up and look at the door.

______________________________________________________

A.N.

Sorry it's another short chapter. I'm one of those poeple who perfer abounch of sort chapters, then a few long chapters.

Thanks to jak11111 for the cover.

So what is Williams idea? How are Jade and One Direction going to get out? Who is at the door?