Chapter 5

Sally’s P.O.V.

“So you know how I’ve always wanted to fuck Jade?” William asks me.

“Yeah?”  I say a bit confused at where he is going with this.

“Well, now’s my chance. I’ll fuck her and she’ll fall for me, and then I can get her to side with us.” He states proud of his plan.

“Or she’ll hate you forever for doing it and she’ll be miserable for like ever.” I say feeling evil.

“Ok. Either way is good, cuz I get to fuck her.” He says happily.

“Yep, and that gives me an idea.” I say with an evil smirk.

“And what idea would that be?”  He asks

“Well I can do the same thing to Harry, I’ll get pregnant, and he’ll fall in love with me. Then the other boys will too soon after they see how in love Harry is with me.” I say proud of my plan.

“Good luck with that.” He says sarcastically.

“Whatever, let’s just go get them.” I say starting to the basement door.

Jade’s P.O.V.

The door opens, and Sally and William come out. Oh, great now what? Wait, do they have food? I quickly look at them and see there’s nothing in their hands. Ah, man. I’m really hungry.

They don’t say anything. All they do is take Harry and I up the stairs and out of the basement. I look back at Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall with a confused face;  while  they look at Harry and I with worry. I then look at Harry, who has a look on his face that is mixture of fear and confusion.

When we get out of the basement, William takes me to his old room, and Sally takes Harry to her room. All that I’m thinking is shit, shit, shit, and what the hell is going to happen to us?

Harry’s P.O.V.

Sally drags me to what I’m guessing is her room. I look around, it’s a pretty nice room. All four walls are painted pink, a white full size bed in the middle of the room, a white matching chest of drawers, a lot of dance trophies displayed, a ton of posters of me and the lads, and a British flag above her bed. Ok, what’s up Americans and our flag?

“So Harry, how about we do something fun?” Sally says seductively. I shudder when she says that.

“Um, how about we play-” I’m cut off when her lips crash against mine. She starts moving her lips, but I keep mine still. Man, this girl is crazy if she thinks I'm going to kiss her back. On second thought, she did kidnap us, so maybe she is crazy.

“Well, that got you to shut up.” She says a little annoyed.

She then takes me and puts me on her bed. Then she unties my hands and reties them to the bed; she does the same with my feet.

“Now let’s do this thing, shall we?” She asks in a seductive manner. I’m about to say something when she crashes her lips to mine, again. She then starts undressing herself and me. Oh, god, someone please help me!

Jade’s P.O.V.

Once we’re in his old room, he throws me on his bed. He then unties and reties the ropes around my hands to the bed.

“What the hell, William?” I ask a little shocked.

“Look let’s just fuck and then we can talk, ok?” He says a little pissed off by my outburst.

“Whoa, Why the hell would I do that?” I ask rudely.

“You’re in no position to ask questions. Just do as I say and no one gets hurt.” He says back in the same tone of voice.

“So you’re going to rape me?” I ask a bit unsure.

“NO, I’m going to fuck you. There’s a difference.” He says a little more pissed off. Good so now he knows how I feel.

“Whatever, are you at least going to use protection. Cuz I don’t think either of us wants a kid right now?” I ask just ready to get it over with. I can’t believe what a monster Sally has turned him into.

“Yes, I’m not stupid. That may be Sally’s plan, but that is defiantly not mine.” He says calmly now. I’m about to ask what he means by that when his lips crash against mine, and soon the clothes are off.  

______________________________________________________________________

A.N.

Well, that was a shock. What's gonna happen now?