Chapter 13

Jade’s P.O.V.

Me and the 1D boys have been stuck in this freaking courthouse for the past hour. People keep coming up to us and congratulating us on our win. I don’t really care anymore I just want to get some food! It’s ok to stay for like twenty minutes, but an hour come on people we get it, we won, you’re happy bla bla bla.

Finally after what feels like five hours, but really its thirty minutes, we are able to leave.

“I’m so hungry.” I moan once we’re out of the courthouse. All the guys nod in agreement.

“Where should we go?” Liam asks. I don’t say anything. I just pull out my phone and look at the time. 5:30! Woah, I got there at 12. I can’t believe we were in there for five and a half hours. I’m brought out of my thoughts when Niall says, “Actually, me and Jade made plans, so we’ll catch you lads later.” I send him a confused look and all he does is grab my hand. We walk to his car.  

“What plans?” I ask once I’m seated in the passenger’s seat.

“I didn’t think you would want to eat with the guys who ignored you for the past month.” He states and I nod.

“Thanks Niall, you’re the best.”

“I know.” He says as he drives up to Fox’s Pizza Den.

“Fox’s! I love Fox’s!”

“Well, I’ve never been here before, and It was close to the courthouse. Plus, I don’t think the lads will come here.”

“Oh my god! You’ve never had Fox’s before? Oh, boy are you in for a treat.” I says as we’re getting out of the car. Once we’re inside, we’re quickly seated.

“So what do you recommend here?”

“Well, I personally love their lasagna. They have the best lasagna I have ever had. But the pizza is alsome too. Really I’ve never had anything here that doesn’t taste five stars worthy.”

“Well, now you’ve made it hard to choose.”

“Sorry.” I say and up walks our waitress.

“What can I start y’all of to drink with?” She asks.

“Sweet Tea, please.” I answer.

“Coke.” Niall says. She then walks away to get our drinks. “We’ll I guess you know what you’re getting.”

“Yep” I reply popping the p. “I’m guessing you don’t.”

“I think I’ll go with the lasagna.”

“Me too.” I say and the waitress returns with our drinks.