Chapter 12

A month later

Jade’s P.O.V.

So today’s the trial. It’s been one month and the boys haven’t texted or called me at all, well except for Niall, he either called or texted me every day. I would ask how the other boys were and why they didn’t even try to contact me. He would give me the same answer every time, he didn’t know.  So I’ve decided I’m just going to ignore them. I won’t talk to any of them, except for Niall.

Me and Niall have got really close lately. I think I might be falling in love with him, but I don’t know. I do know that I really like him. I’m hoping we can become more than friends. I’ll just have to wait and see.

I’m taking out of my thoughts when I see the guys walk in.

“Hey Jade!” They all say in unison.

“Hey!” I say looking at Niall and only Niall. All of the guys start to give me a hug, but I doge them and run straight into Niall’s arms.

“You’re really mad at them, aren’t you?” Niall asks. He whispers it in my ear just so I can hear it.

“Yep, I’ve chosen to just ignore them.” I whisper in his ear.

“Good luck with that.” He whispers, then pulls away from our hug.

“What no hug for us?” Louis pouts. I just ignore him and walk into the courtroom. I find my seat quickly and soon all the boys are sitting down next to me. Niall chose the seat next to me. I thought that was pretty smart. We are sitting at the table with our lawyer, next to the table Sally, her group, and their lawyer are at. At our table from left to right it sits: our lawyer, me, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and then Zayn. At Sally’s table from right to left it sits: their lawyer, Sally, Luke, James, Tom, and then A.J.  I’m sure William is there in sprit. After everyone is seated the jury walks in and sits down. Then the bailiff walks in.

“Everyone please rise for the Judge Judy.” He says and everyone stands. Then the Judge walks in.

“You may be seated.” Judge Judy says. Everyone quickly sits down. She looks over the papers. “So today we have the Jordan and friends vs. One Direction and Taylor Trial.” We all nod. “Ok, so from my understanding, Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Malik, Mr. Payne, Mr. Horan, Mr. Styles, and Miss. Taylor were all kidnaped by Miss. Jordan, Mr. Jordan, Mr. Ark, Mr. Mcdon, and both Mr. Kats?” Me and the 1D boys nod. “Ok, I understand Mr. Ark was killed in a fight that happened between him and Mr. Horan.” We nod.

“But it was accident, your honor.” Our Lawyer says.

“Yes, it says here, Mr. Ark was going to shoot Mr. Horan, but shot himself instead.” She says.

“Yes, your honor.” Our lawyer and Sally’s lawyer say at the same time.

“Ok, now do we have any evidence or witnesses to prove that Miss. Jordan and her friends kidnaped you?” Judge Judy says.

“Yes, we do. The ropes and bandanna’s they used to tie them up with were sent to a lad for DNA. On all of the ropes we found Miss. Jordan and her friend’s finger prints along with Mr. Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Malik, Mr. Payne, Mr. Horan, Mr. Styles, and Miss. Taylor’s.” Our lawyer says. He hands the evidence to the bailiff who shows it to the jury and judge.

“Ok, on to the next problem. It says here that both Mr. Styles and Miss. Taylor were raped by Miss. Jordan and Mr. Ark.” The Jude states.

“Yes, your honor, both of my clients were.” Our Lawyer says.

“Do you have any evidence this occurred?” Judge Jude asks.

“Other than the fact Miss. Jordan is pregnant with my client’s child, no.” Our lawyer answers. The Judge looks at Sally.

“Is this true Miss. Jordan?” She asks. Sally nods. “Well, I think that’s it. The Jury will now discuss the issue.” The jury gets up and walks out to discus.

“Please rise as the honorable exit.” The bailiff says. Then we all rise and Judge Judy walks out. The cops come and take Sally, Luke, James, Tom, and A.J. back to their holding cell, while everyone else talks. Niall looks at me, sees the worried look on my face, and hugs me.

“It will all be okay.” He says. I just nod and hold on to him for dear life, so he hugs me tighter, closing any space that was between us. Soon the jury returns and Niall lets go of me.

“Please rise for the honorable Jude Judy.” The bailiff says, and everyone who was not standing, stands.

“You may be seated.” She says. Everyone in the room immediately sits down. “Jury have you reached a verdict?”

“We have your honor.” One of the guys from the jury says. I grab onto Niall’s hand. He takes it and starts to rub circles in it, calming me down. “We find the defendants.” He pauses for dramatic effect. “Guilty.” Me and the 1D boys jump up. I hug Niall, while the other boys huge each other. And in that moment I couldn’t be happier.

Well at least I thought.