Chapter 6

Niall’s P.O.V.

Jade and Harry have been gone quite a while. I hope they didn’t kill them. No Niall don’t think that, they’re ok. All the lads have been quite. We’ve been trying to hear anything, just so we know what’s going on, but unfortunately we haven’t heard anything. Stupid basement! I hate this I want to know if Jade is ok, and get out of here. Wait, what about Harry? Opps, I forgot about him, thanks voice in my head. I hope he’s okay too.

The door to the basement opens, and out comes a very upset looking Jade and Harry. Their hands are still tied, but their feet have been cut loose so they can walk. Once Jade and Harry come through the door, Sally and William come though looking very happy. Weird. Once Jade is at the bottom of the stairs, William cuts her hands free. Then Sally does the same for Harry, once he’s at the bottom. Sally and William come over to us and cut our ropes, so we can move, after they finish with Jade and Harry.

Once we’re all free, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and I go to attack Sally and William. We stop when we see they're holding guns. How did we not notice that before? We all quickly sit down.

“All right, if you want food your going to have to do what we say.”  Sally says. We all just nod our heads. “Good, now you all stay down here, while we go get the food.”

Once their gone, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and I turn to see both Jade and Harry all balled up. We walk over to them.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” I ask.

“T-they….h-he….” Jade starts.

“S-she….. She….” Harry tries.

I walk over to Jade and Louis walks over to Harry trying to calm them down.

“Sh, it’s ok. Tell me when you’re ready.” I say. I hear Louis saying the same thing to Harry. After a few minutes, they both finally calm down. They both look at each other and nod.

“They raped us.” They say in unison.

Sally’s P.O.V.

“Alright, what should we feed them?” Tom asks.

“There should be some chips in the cabinet.” I say.

“Ok.” Tom says. About a minute later Tom comes back with six mini bags of chips. “ I got them.”

“Good, now give them to the dogs.”

“Uh, Sally, you only have one dog.”

“No! I meant the bitch and my five future husbands”

“Oh, ok. But you know calling them dogs isn’t going to make them fall in love with you, right?”

“Yes, Tom, I know. But see the thing is they can’t hear me. Now go feed them!”

Niall’s P.O.V.

“They raped us.”

“What?” I ask in confusion.

“Sally raped Harry and William raped me, or as he liked to put it, fucked.” Jade mumbles the last part, but I still hear it. Soon anger fills my body. Everyone looks at me like I’ve lost my mind.

I quickly run up stairs, and was about to knock, or basically break the door down, when it suddenly opened and bags of crisps were thrown at me. I quickly pushed past them and tackled William to the ground trying to beat the living shit out of him. I stop when I hear a gun go off.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A.N.

Whose gun went off? Did soneone die? What's gonna happen now?