Chapter19

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Bloody hell, No, Jade!” The guys yell at me. Ok you’re probably wondering why they’re yelling at. Well, I kinda, sorta told them we were going to the mall, but I pulled up in fount of the jail instead.

“Come on guys, Sally probably wants to see you, and maybe even apologize.” I say.

“Why on earth would she want to apologize?” Harry asks in a rude tone.

“Yeah, and even if she did, she wouldn’t mean it.” Zayn says sharply.

“Guys I know you’re a little upset, but-” I get cut off by Louis.

“A LITTLE! We’re a lot more upset than that, don’t you think?”

“Ok, you’re really upset, but, as I was trying to say, think about it, she turned herself in. Why on earth would she turn herself in? I mean, she was free for crying out loud, but no she turned herself in.” I retaliate and wait for them to say something, but they don’t so I continue with my little rant. “She would have to be really sorry for what she did to turn herself in. Do you think any other person would do that? No, I don’t think so. She must feel awful for what she did, otherwise she wouldn’t have turned herself in. Now, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going in and talking with her.” I then exit the car leaving five speechless boys and one quiet baby in the car. As soon as I’m half way to the front door of the police station I hear my name being called. I turn around to hear Liam say, “How do you know she wants to apologize?”

“Because if I know my cousin, and I think I do, then she is tearing herself up right now.” I say and turn back around to go into the police station.

I walk in and talk to the lady behind the desk.  After I tell her who I am, and who I want to see, she asks me to wait in the waiting area, while she phone’s someone to get Sally. After I’m seated, the boys come in, and talk to the lady. Then they come and sit by me.

“What took you guys so long?” I ask.

“Look Jade, maybe you’re right. We talked about it, and Niall mention how you always believe in giving people a second chance. So, that’s what we’re doing, but Sally is not getting a third chance, ok?” Liam states.

“That’s all I ask.” I say and the lady behind the desk escorts us to a room that Sally’s in.

When we walk in Sally looks at us with shock, but not for long. Her facial expression changes to one of sadness, regret, and guilt when she sees Harry walk in with Darcy. I look at her closely and notice she is on the verge of tears, and that’s when it hits me. She is truly sorry for what she did, and I know she is tearing herself up for what she did. I can tell she’s not that happy, bubbly girl anymore, oh no, she is now a very depressed girl.

We sit down and we sit in an awkward silence. That is until I decide to break it.

“How have you been, Sally?”

“Fine” She answers in a quiet voice, and I can tell she was lying. She then looks us all in the eye and says, “I’m so, so sorry for what I’ve done to y’all.  I regret ever doing what I did. I was so stupid for kidnaping you. And Harry” she turns to look Harry in the eye. “I’m so sorry. What I did to you was the worst thing I could have ever done. If I could take that back, I would in a heartbeat. I don’t expect you to ever forgive me for that. And you” She turns to look at Darcy. “I hope one day when you find out what I’ve done, that you don’t hate me for it, but if you do I’ll understand.” She then looks back at all of us. “Guys I hope one day you find it in your heart to forgive me. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness, therefore I would understand if you never forgave me. I just want all of you to know how truly sorry I am. I’m so sorry.” And then the dam brakes, her tears are non-stop. I look over at the boys and see their all in tears. They look at her with a look of forgiveness, and I right there, I know they have forgiven her.

“We forgive you.” They all say in unison. Sally looks up with a look of shock, relief, confusion, and, for the first time in months, happiness.

_______________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My computer has been down.

Sorry again.