Chapter 17

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Lads, I’m starting to get worried. Jade has been gone for almost three hours now.” I say worried.

“Ni, she’s at her mum’s its fine. If you were at your mum’s don’t you think you would be there awhile?” Liam asks.

“Yeah, but she’s never out this late. Plus she doesn’t really see eye to eye with her mum.”

“Well then, why don’t you give her a call?”

“Yeah, thanks Liam.”

*****

I’ve tried calling her five times, and she won’t pick up. I decied to try and text her.

Hey Jade! Please call me as soon as possible. – Niall

I wait and she never texts back.

*****

Meanwhile at the tree house

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Sally! What are you doing here?” I ask. I’m not afraid of her; I just want to know why she’s here.

“Well hello to you too.” She says sarcastically.

“Sorry, hi Sally.” I say with annoyance. “Now, answer my question, what are you doing here?”

She takes a deep breath and then says something that shocks me. “I needed to apologize to everyone.”

“So you just escaped from jail and abandon your baby, because you wanted to apologize to everyone. Wait, why do you want to apologize? Do you want something or want us to do something? Is that it, you want us to do something for you?” I ask in a very rude tone.

“NO! Eight months in jail give a person some time to think, and I realized what I did was wrong. I needed to apologize to y’all where you would believe me. If I apologized at the jail house, you would have thought I was doing it because I had to or to impress the cops. I left the baby because if Harry didn’t take her, she would be in an adoption center. Either way I wouldn’t have got to keep her. I wish I could go back and change what I did, but I can’t. I’m sorry Jade. I hurt the number one person I never ever wanted to hurt. I’m so, so sorry. Do you every think you can forgive me?” Sally says almost in tears at the end.

I think about it for a few minutes. I nod my head. I’ve always believed everyone deserved a second chance. “Yes, I forgive you, but I can’t promise you the boys will.”

“Thank you. Do you know how I can get the boys to forgive me?”

“Well, you can start by turning yourself in.”

“WHAT! There never going to forgive me if I go back to jail. They’ll think it’s all for show.”

“No, Sally, why would you turn yourself in, and then make a show. It doesn’t make since. Plus, if you’re truly sorry, you’ll accept the choices you made, and take the punishment.”

“I guess you’re right.”

“I usually am. Now, go find the nearest police officer. I love you. I’ll see you later. Oh, and this discussion never happened. I don’t know where you are, and you haven’t tried to contact me. Got it?”

“Yeah, I love you too. Oh, and no offence, but have you gain weight?”

“Oh! I forgot to tell you I’m pregnant.”

“Congrates! Who’s the dad?”

“Oh that’s right you don’t know. After the trial Niall asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“Wow! That’s great. I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks, I better be going. You can turn yourself in in the morning, but no later than ten o’clock, ok?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good, I’ll see you later behind the bars. Love ya! Bye.”

“Right back at ya.”

I walk back to my car, and drive back to the hotel.

________________________________________________________

A.N.

Hey Guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had testing, and then I had things I had to do. I just didn't have the time. Sorry :'(

Anyway, thanks for reading! :)