Chapter 7

Jade’s P.O.V.

I’ve been talking to the other boys trying to figure out why Niall just ran through the door. I get up and run up the stairs when all of a sudden, I hear a gun go off. When I get to the door I see it is still open. Huh, I would have thought they would have closed and locked the door by now. As I look around I don’t see anyone, but as soon as I walk around the counter, I see Niall on top of William.  Neither Niall nor William is moving. I look closer and see a huge pool of blood. OH, NO! Please let Niall be okay. I walk over to them and suddenly Niall starts to get off of William. I quickly help Niall up.

“Are you ok?” I ask worried.

“Yeah, I think so. I don’t think I was shot.” He states with worry. I check him to see if he was shot.

“I don’t think so either. I don’t see any bullet holes in you.” I say with relief flooding though me. “Wait, if you weren’t shot, then who was?” I’m soon answered by a scream from Sally. I look to see that it was William that was shot. I walk over to him and check his pulse.

“He’s dead.” I say.

“You, You did this to him!” Sally says pointing a finger at Niall. While she’s over there ranting at Niall, I get a closer look at William.

“Sally Stop!” I say quickly. She stops and looks at me with a look that says what do you want? “He didn’t kill him. Look William has his hand on the trigger. He must have been getting ready to shoot Niall.” She walks over and looks at William’s hand.

“You’re right, Jade. I’m sorry Niall.” She says. I smile, while Niall looks taken aback by her apology. I quickly look at the other boys forgetting they’re there. They all also look taken aback. Soon James, Tom, and A.J. join us. Huh, I wonder where they’ve been. They look at William and draw their guns. Sally stops them and explains, with Niall and I’s help, what happened.

“Ok, so Jade what are we going to do?” Sally asks.

“Why do I always have to come up with a plan of action?” I ask a little annoyed.

“Because you’re the problem solver in this family.”

“Fine. Ok what we need to do first is seal up his wound. So somebody go get my emergency sewing kit in my car. While somebody else goes and gets the first aid kit. Then, I sew up the hole and put gauze around it. Then I’ll need a big trash bag to put his body in. After that, will put his body in the bag, clean up the mess, and put whatever we use to clean up the mess in the bag with the body. Then Sally, Niall and I will go get changed, since we’re covered in his blood. We’ll then put our clothes in the bag with the body and tie it up. Then, since I’m guessing you won’t let me and the 1D boys go. We'll go back to the basement and somebody can stay here with us. While Sally and the other two boys go to a cemetery that doesn’t get many visitors and is off of an old dirt road, like Lope’s Cemetery, and burry the body there.” I say proudly.

“See I told you, you are the family problem solver.” Sally says.

“Yeah it’s a great plan, there’s just one problem.” Niall states and we all turn and look at him. “I don’t have any clothes, other than the ones I’m wearing.”

“Well you could borrow something from Luke.” I suggest. “Speaking of Luke, where is he?”

“He went to get us food.” Sally states.

“Oh, Ok. Now who is going to get my sewing kit out of my car, and who is going to get the first aid kit?” Soon, A.J. is back with my sewing kit, and James is back with the first aid kit. I get started and soon I’ve stich up his wound and put gauze on it to stop the blood.

“You know what’s funny? You just stitched up a dead guy.” Tom states with a smirk.

“Well, did you want any more blood to escape?” I retaliate.

“Good point.”

“I know.” I say with a smirk now on my face. “When’s Luke supposed to get back?” And as if I had called him out, he comes through the door. “Well, speak of the devil, and he shall appear.” He takes one look at us and asks what happen. We quickly explain.  “So, can Niall borrow some of your clothes?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Thank you.” Niall and I say at the same time.

We quickly change, and soon enough me and the 1D boys are back in the basement.  

_____________________________________________________________________

A.N.

Oh, no, William is dead. What's gonna happen?