A rude little boy

Start from the beginning

Nathan breathed out as Tom ended the spanking. He really felt that Tom had been too disappointed with him to spank him. Now that the punishment was out of the way, he felt better. "Thank you Tom. I really thought you would not punish me or what?" Nathan chuckled. Tom simply sighed as he helped Nathan off his lap and started walking to his room. "Tom?" Nathan asked. "Do you think that was the punishment? No, Nath. When you really feel that you regret that whole incident you come ask for that spanking." Tom said, walking off to his room leaving Nathan shocked and confused.

For three days, Nathan had enough time to think about his actions and regret it. He just couldn't bear that the boys avoided him or didn't really behave as normally as they would around him. It had Nathan on the edge really and by the fourth day, he was crying all over Tom as he begged the boy to spank him and put all this past them. "Alright, okay. But here's the deal Nathan. You get one spanking from me for cursing and for that comment of yours and the boys get to add up since you've been disrespectful to them also. Plus, you get a bedtime spanking to keep that attitude of yours in check, okay?" Tom asked. Desperate to just be forgiven, Nathan agreed without any protests and let Tom pull his jeans and underwear down.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't ever want to hear you curse at anyone again Nathan.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And cursing at a lady is not a nice thing Nath, no matter what.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

If you're having so much problems with her then best is probably that you two go separate ways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But when you're frustrated it doesn't mean that you remove it on us.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You cursed at us and that wasn't the right thing to do. You know that, right?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And Nath, it wasn't really right for you to bring up my past and just shove it in my face like that.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You know I went through a bad phase at that time and it wasn't nice of you to just bring that up.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You're not insensitive so I expect you to be a little sensible too, baby.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't want such a thing to repeat, okay, Nathan?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan up. Still sobbing, Nathan lifted his arms up for a hug but instead he felt himself being pulled sideways as Siva spanked him.

SWAT SWAT I really don't want you to behave SWAT like a rude boy again Nathan SWAT SWAT

Lips wobbling, Nathan didn't have the time to compose himself as Jay pulled him close to spank him.

SWAT SWAT You've really disappointed us Nathan SWAT Let there not be a second time SWAT SWAT

Lastly it was Max's turn to spank him.

SWAT SWAT You've hurt us and Tom mostly baby SWAT So don't let that happen again SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in sobs as the boys quickly pulled him in a group hug, shushing him. "It's okay baby. Calm down now. You're forgiven." Tom soothed the boy.

But Nathan's punishment wasn't yet over and at bedtime, Nathan had himself walked up to Tom's room. He understood that he had really been rude to the boys and especially with Tom. After his first full spanking, Nathan had called his girlfriend and broke up with her. He understood that the girl was a bad influence if it was making him misbehave like that. And at bedtime, he had himself gone to Tom for a spanking. Tom just smiled at the boy as he pulled the boy on his lap. He was about to push Nathan's pajama bottoms and boxers down when he noticed the shaking shoulders and the soft cries from the boys. Tom sighed as he pulled Nathan's pajama bottoms and boxers down.

SWAT Keep SWAT your SWAT attitude SWAT in check SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as he pulled the boy to cuddle on his lap. Nathan looked at him confused since it were just soft spanks. "Do you more or what?" Tom chuckled. Nathan shook his head as he buried his head in Tom's shirt. "You make me become a softie you know?" Tom said chuckling as Nathan nodded.

But no matter what, Nathan definitely learnt that he really needs to keep his attitude in check and not be a rude boy because he wasn't a rude little boy.

A/N

Dedicated to carlyyooo!

Thank you those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey