•THIRTY-THREE•

Hayes' POV

I woke up in my hotel room, tired from traveling.

I had to catch a plane at 9:00 PM last night, and arrived in Phoenix by 2:30 in the morning, then it took about an hour just to get a rental car.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I rested my fore head in the palm of my hand, asking myself if I should get up or go back to sleep.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 3:37 PM.

I yawned then got up and stretched.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and everything, and when I came out it was 4:15.

I can't believe I slept that long.

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and quickly changed.

I changed into black jeans, grey Vans, a white T-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

I grabbed my bag, phone, wallet, and car keys, then walked to the door.

When I opened the door there was Nash, standing there in front of me.

Fuck.

I ignored him and walked past him.

"Hey, Hayes! Hold up a sec." He grabbed my arm.

I turned around and faced him "You can't stop me from doing what's right." I said then pulled my wrist back and continued walking

He grabbed my arm again.

I stopped walking then turned around "what?" I was a little annoyed

"I'm sorry." "For what?" "Everything- Not being there when you needed me, never listening, and being more of a boss than a brother."

I crossed my arms over my chest "Ok, what's your point?" "My point is, you're my little brother, and I don't act like a very good big brother."

"So why did you come here?" "I came to help you."

I looked at him very confused, cause that's something he would never say in a situation like this.

I raised my eyebrows "Really?" "Yeah. Right now you really need a brother."

I embraced him into a hug because I've been waiting for this kind of moment for years.

"We can't just get this guy alone, you know." I sighed "I know. That's why we're all here."

I looked up at him "Wait, Really?" "Yeah. This is a big moment for all of us. I wanna kill this guy, too." "Well, what's the plan?" "I don't know yet, but the guys are outside, waiting."

Nash's POV

I looked over at Gilinsky who just parked in front of the hotel.

"You sure you want to go alone?" He asked "Yeah, we wouldn't mind coming with you." Johnson added from the backseat

"No. I need to talk to him alone." I said then got out of the car.

"Take your time." Gilinsky said before I closed the door. I gave him a weak smile and closed the door.

I walked into the hotel up to the second floor. Room 9-B.

I took a deep breath in then right when I was about to knock on the door, the door opened and there Hayes was.

He looked up at me with a blank expression then walked right past me.

"Hey, Hayes! Hold up a sec." I grabbed his arm