•THIRTEEN•

"Danica. Get up. We're leaving to go get Hayes." I heard Nash's voice "Ok." I groaned while sitting up

I took a shower and everything then changed into black leggings, a purple PINK sweatshirt, and my grey and white Nike Roshes.

I walked downstairs and saw Nash sitting at the counter, on his phone. "You ready to go?" "Yeah." I yawned "Tired?" He asked while chuckling "Yes."

We walked out to his car and got in.

The car ride felt long. Maybe it was just me.

-

A police officer escorted us into an office where Hayes was.

He looked up at us and gave us a small smile. He was sitting in a chair in front of the desk with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"These are the people who have come to bail Mr. Grier out of here." The officer behind us said to the one with the thick, black mustache sitting behind the desk.

"Ok. So it seems that both of your parents have told us the same story as you and Hayes, huh?" He said while closing up a folder and looking back up at us three.

"Yep."

"Well, I guess I have no choice but to let you go." He said while looking at Hayes and moving his folder to the side of his desk.

I heard Hayes sigh in relief as got up and faced his back to the officer.

The officer unlocked the handcuffs and Hayes rubbed his wrists.

We all walked out of the police station "Ugh. Those were the longest two days of my life." He said while getting in the front seat.

"Yeah, well I'm glad you're back." Nash said while putting his hand on Hayes' shoulder.

~later that day~

We all decided to go out to the beach.

I put on a black swim suit that showed a little bit of my back, put on a pair of blue jeans that I rolled up at the bottom, and my Roshes.

@ The Beach

Mahogany and I took off our clothes so we were just in our swimsuits. I looked up from my phone and saw Hayes staring at me with red cheeks.

"Come on, let's go." Mahogany said while dragging me to a clear spot in the sand. She sat me down in the sand with her.

"So?" She said with a small grin

"What?" "Do you like someone?" She asked "No..." I said a little confused "Yeah. Ok." "No, I don't like him like that. We are friends. Nothing else. Just friends."

She looked at me for a few seconds with an intent look on her face.

"Nope. You definitely like him." She assured me

"I think I would know if I like someone."

I looked up at him for a second, and I do have to admit. He is physically appealing.

I don't have a crush on him. I just think that he's good looking.

"You're drooling." She laughed "What?" I snapped out of it and put my hand over my mouth "I'm just kidding, but it's obvious that you like him." "Do you think he thinks that, too?" "I mean, he's clueless like every other guy, but maybe."

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone was snatched out of my hands and there was freezing cold water poured on top of my head. I let out a scream and shot up to my feet.

I looked to my side to see that Mahogany was soaking wet, too, and she did not look happy.

I looked up and saw Jack G. And Hayes laughing at us. I joined in because my reaction was probably funny anyways, but Hayes was hysterically laughing.

I playfully rolled my eyes and slapped him on his chest. "What?" He asked while still laughing "That was pretty funny. I've never heard you scream before." He laughed out "Shut up." I said playfully.

I started walking towards the water. I put my feet in the water and it was freezing; meanwhile, everyone else was in the water to at least their knees.

Hayes walked past me into the water, and looked back at me. "You comin?" "Nah, I'm good here." I said while taking a step back.

"Come on." He said while walking closer to me and holding out his hand. I took his hand and he slowly led me into the water, and it was so cold.

I stopped when we were at the middle of my shins, which caused him to kind of jerk back because I was holding on to his hand tight "Too cold?" He asked

"Hell yeah." I said, which caused him to laugh "Cmon. You'll get used to it." He said while tugging on my hand, but I shook my head no.

He let go of my hand and started to walk towards me "Hayes, what are you doing?" I asked "Nothing." He said with a smile, and I was beginning to feel unsafe

"Hayes, no." I whiled "Come on, you gotta get in eventually." He playfully rolled his eyes. He reached out his hands to grab me, but I turned around and started to run out of the water.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, and I let out a small shriek. He picked me up, pulled me into his chest, and started to walk further out into the ocean.

I was holding my feet up so I wouldn't touch the water, but when the water got up to his knees and he stopped I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Hayes. Don't you dare." I said

He pretended like he was gonna drop me and I let out a shriek "Hayes, you play too much." I whined.

"Ok. On the count of three then."

"Hayes. Don't."

"One."

"Stop fuckin playin."

"Two."

"Hayes. I'm serious. Don't."

"Three."

He dropped me into the freezing cold water. I screamed and shot up out of the freezing water. I stood there shivering, while Hayes just stood there laughing his ass off.

"I hate you so much right now." I said "I know." He laughed

I started to walk out of the water when I was stopped by Hayes.

"Where are you going?" He asked "Hayes, it's cold." "I promise you'll get used to it."

"Fine," I sighed "But you have to let me get used to it first." "Go ahead." He said while putting his hands up in defense.

-

We all spent like an hour in the water just having a good time.

While we were heading back to the cars Mahogany pulled my off to the side. "So, you and Hayes. It looked like you two really connected and had fun." "Yes, as friends."

"No. Did you see the way he looked at you. He likes you. And I know you like him back. You may not want to admit it but you do." She said then walked away.

That really got me thinking. Do I really like Hayes? Or do I not like Hayes?

After that we all decided to go out to dinner. We went to In-and-Out Burger and sat outside and enjoyed each other's company.

It was a pretty good day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone please tell me that Donald Trump seriously isn't running for president😔

Everyone will vote for him cause he's rich and famous.

Like WTF?! MERICA

America needs to get its shit together before we get a celebrity as president.smh😔

I am just sayin