•NINE•

I woke up in my bed, balled up in the covers. I rolled over and picked up my phone off of my nightstand. I pressed the home button and the screen read 11:30.

I put my face under the covers and quickly took it back out because of the terrible stench.

"Damn Danica. You musty." I said to myself.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and everything.

I put on a black PINK bra and black PINK under wear, so I was matching. I don't know why, but whenever my underwear match, I feel like that's the start of me getting my life together, and I'm just feelin myself the rest of the day.

Confidence game strong.

I walked out of my bathroom and looked out the window.

We were up in the hills and mountains and stuff, so it was really pretty. All the trees and other mountains in the distance were really just beautiful.

I spun around on my heels then took a deep breath.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of grey leggings, s black shirt, all black Hauraches, a black watch, and put some of my hair up in a small pony tail and left the back hanging down (Idk what you call that hairstyle, but I think y'all get it)

I went out on the balcony that was on the other side of my bed as the window and sat down in the black metal chair.

I managed to download Spotify and sign into my account, so that's pretty good. I turned on the song, Bed Peace by Jhené Aiko. I set my phone down on the little table that was next to the chair and put my feet up on the black railing. I started to sing to it because it's one of my favorite songs and it always gets me in a good mood.

"Wake up, wake up gotta get this paper, get this cake up.

Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup.

Gotta act like I care bout this fake stuff, straight up.

What a waste of my day.

If I had it my way, I'd roll out of bed say bout 2:30 mid-day, hit the blunt then hit you up–"

I felt a presence behind me and stopped singing and looked back behind me to see Hayes standing in the doorway.

I picked up my phone and paused the music.

"Hey." I said "Hey, Danica. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to get my phone fixed. I cracked it yesterday night." He said "Sure." I said while slightly laughing.

"What?" He asked with a smile "Nothing." I said while getting up and grabbing my phone.

We got into his black BMW 528I and drove off to wherever we were going.

Hayes and I went to the Apple Store in the mall so he could get his phone repaired.

"It's gonna be a long forty-five minutes." He sighed "We could go watch a movie." I suggested "Ok." He shrugged

We both bought tickets for the movie Tommorowland because I begged him to see it.

The movie was actually pretty cool, and I think he liked it, too. We left the theatre and walked back to Apple. He picked up his phone slid it into his back pocket.

While we were walking back towards the parking lot to the car there were a few mall cops that we passed by, but one of them looked at us funny.

"Hayes. Why is that cop staring at us?" I asked while pointing at him.