•TWENTY-SIX•

I was walking through the cold, dark street. It was freezing and I had my arms wrapped around my body.

I didn't know where I was or why I was there. I just wanted to be in my warm bed, asleep.

I saw a figure in the distance, it was a woman.

"Hayes." I heard her call out. I could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Danica.

"Hayes, I'm right here." She started to wave her hands in the air.

I started to jog towards her, and she started running towards me.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you so much." I said into her shoulder "I missed you, too."

I just held her then she started to get lighter.

In no time I felt myself hugging nothing but.. Myself.

She's gone again. Why the hell?

"Danica!" I yelled. I heard a muffled scream so I spun around and saw Danica getting dragged away by someone.

I tried to run but couldn't move so I just stood there watching her get dragged away into the darkness.

I shot up and was all sweaty and tears were running down my cheeks.

I looked around and saw that I was in my room. It couldn't have been a dream though, it felt so real.

I got up and walked into Mahogany's room.

"Mahogany, wake up!" I woke her up anxiously

"What, Hayes, it's like the middle of the night." She whined "She's alive, I know it!" I said with tears running down my face, and she sat up.

"Hayes, I know it hurts but she's gone. We all knew they would eventually find her." "She was in my arms." "Hayes." She said sternly "No, Mahogany, I can feel it." I sobbed "I know it hurts and you miss her, and I do too, but it's ok. You just have to move on, and eventually you will." "I can't move on though. I love her." My heart hurt so bad.

"Awe, Hayes." She hugged me tight "Sh-she can't be gone though. I love her too much and she was mine, all mine, and I let her go, and she got hurt all because of me, and I could have been there to save her but I wasn't." I ranted on with tear stained cheeks. "Hayes, calm down. It's ok. She's in a better place now. There's nothing we can do about it at this point. Just move on." She laid back down in her bed

No, I know that's not true. I know she's still here. I know she's still alive.

I walked back to my room and laid down in my bed.

I couldn't get over that dream. It was like a nightmare that stuck with you forever. It really meant something, and right now it meant everything.

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

I think I'll update tomorrow too. I'm sorry if the book got confusing or messed up at anytime today or anything because the new phone messed up everything, and every time I get a new phone or something everything gets messed up. Sorry for any kinds of problems.

And no. I'm not ending this book on this chapter. Someone thought I was, and I really like this book and how much love and support I get from you guys. 💕