•FOURTEEN•

The Next Day

It was 9:00 PM, and I was sitting at my computer, watching Tammy on Netflix.

I heard a knock at my door so I paused the movie. "Come in."

Nash walked through the door with his phone in-hand "Hey Danica. Hayes is going to Nebraska for a few days, and I want you to go too, too." "Okay, When do we leave?" I asked "Tomorrow." "What time?"
"We have to leave at 5:00 AM, but our plane leaves at 7:00." "Ok." I sighed

He left the room, so I got up and started packing.

-

I set my packed suitcase by my bed and went into my bathroom to take a shower.

I washed my hair and everything then changed into basketball shorts and a tank top, and I just decided to lay down in my bed and go to sleep since I have an early flight.

-

"Danica. Danica, wake up," I heard Hayes' voice say and I opened my eyes.

"Cmon. Go get ready so we can go to the airport," He said in a raspy voice. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"We have to leave by 5:00." "Okay."

I sat there for a couple of minutes then got up from the bed.

I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and put in my earbuds and plugged them into my phone. I put all my songs on shuffle and leaned back on the couch.

Not even five minutes later Hayes walked down the stairs.

"Alright, you ready?" He asked "Sure."

I got up and got a head rush.

The struggle is real.

We walked out to the car and put our stuff in the back. Nash got into the drivers seat, Hayes got into the passenger seat, so I sat in the back, as always.

I fell asleep on the way to the airport because I am tired as hell.

We walked in and got our bags checked and everything. "How long is the flight?" I asked "Two hours.""Awe man." "What? That's not that long." "No. I've just been traveling this whole entire week and now I think I hate traveling." "Well, at least the plane ride's not that long." "Yeah."

We got onto the plane and I fell asleep the whole ride.

"Danica, get up." Hayes said while standing up.

I opened up my eyes and scrunched up my nose in annoyance.

I let out a sigh then got up and gathered my stuff.

We walked off of the plane and into the airport. "Now we have to go to the bag return for the LA flight." "Ok. Left or right?" I asked

"I think it's left." He said a little hesitant.

We walked around looking for our bags for a few minutes until we finally found the Los Angeles bag return.

We got our bags and headed outside to go get a taxi.

-

When we arrived to our hotel, it was almost 11:00.

"Danica, are you hungry?" He asked "Yeah." "Is there anywhere you wanted to go to eat?" He asked "I don't really care where we go." "How about Subway?" "Ok."

I wasn't even tired at this point. Just annoyed with the world.

There were a couple of little strip malls by the hotel so we went to a Subway there. We walked around for a while then went back to the hotel.

I laid down on my bed and listened to music, and Hayes was knocked out. It was honestly pretty funny.

Hayes' phone was ringing and he groaned in annoyance.

"Hello?" He answered harshly "Tomorrow?" He asked into the phone "ok. What time..... Alright. I'll talk to you later then... Bye." He said then hung up

"What's wrong?" I asked "Shawn tracked the guys that we're looking for, and they're getting on a train at 3:00 tomorrow. We are, too, now."

I sighed and dropped my head back on the pillow "Why does the world have to be so messed up?" I whined

"Why do you always have to complain?" He mimicked me.

I know the fuck he did not.

"Because, my life is hard. I've experienced a lot of hard things, too." "Oh really, like what?" He said while setting down his phone and looking at me.

I took off my headphones and looked over at him.

"My mom died when I was eleven years old, I had to go bra and underwear shopping with my dad, I had to have the talk with my dad, I had to talk out all of my emotional problems with my dad, and ask my dad about lady things, I got a stepmom that hated me when I was fifteen; she still does. I got kidnapped and put in a life threatening position, I've been traveling non-stop for a week straight, and I'm on my period. Is that enough?"

"Oh... Sorry." He said while putting his hands up in surrender. "It's fine." I said while slightly laughing and shaking my head.

Ugh. It's gonna be a really long week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so mad right now.

Today at art camp this guy messed up my MF picture.

Like bitch. Back the fuck before you get smacked the fuck up.

Shit was about to get real up in this art room. 😒😑