•FIFTEEN•

Some parts might seem familiar cause I copied a part from a movie because I really liked it and it fit the plot k thanks

I woke up at like 11:00 because Hayes and I were up all night. There wasn't anything else to do, and we have to leave at like 1:30 to get to the train station.

I got up and took a shower and everything then changed into skinny jeans and rolled them up so they were halfway up my calves, a black Cami, a red flannel, and my Roshes.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down in the spinny desk chair.

About half an hour later I heard Hayes' phone going off. I heard him groan then turn off the alarm.

I spun around facing him and he was laying down with his arm over his eyes. "I'm so tired." He yawned

I silently laughed and looked back down at my phone.

He got a text... Then another... Then another. "Ugh! Stop texting me!" He groaned "Hey, here's an idea. Read and respond to them." I chuckled

He lifted up his had and looked at me with squinted eyes. "What? Don't give me that look. I'm just giving you some friendly advice." He rolled his eyes and picked up his phone.

"No, Matt, I cannot pick up milk from the store. I'm in fucking Nebraska," He said coldly to his phone "Dumbass." He whispered under his breath

"Hayes, are you ok? You seem a little salty." "I don't know. I'm just really tired." He sighed "Ok, just don't act like a bitch." I said

He chuckled "I'll try my best." He said while running his hand through his hair.

A few minutes after just sitting up with his eyes closed, he got up and went to the bathroom.

I was sitting in the chair in an awkward position, singing Blessings by Big Sean, when Hayes came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his waist.

Fuuuuuucckkk the abs

He grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom.

A few minutes he came out with jeans, a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and black Vans.

"Did you take a shower?" He asked

"Yep."

"Brush your teeth?"

"Yes."

"Change into clean clothes?"

I looked up at him with a stupid expression on my face

"Are you serious?" I asked with squinted eyes

"Nope," He chuckled "let's go."

He called an Uber driver and it took us to the train station.

We arrived there by 2:45, got our tickets, and sat at a bench.

"What does this guy look like anyways?" I asked "I don't know. Nash was supposed to send a picture." "So until then, we don't know who the hell is after us? Wow. It was nice knowing you."

People started boarding the train and we got up to go to the line.

I'm so nervous.

I don't want to die.

Why did they even send me here?

We got on the train and searched for the room we were staying in.

The train started moving and it caused me to trip and stumble into the wall.

We finally found the room after minutes of searching. I opened the door and Hayes closed it behind me. I sat down on the little bench and he was still standing up observing the room.