•TWENTY-NINE•

I woke up feeling really tired. I looked at my phone to see that it was 9:00.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Memories of last night started to come into mind so I got up and started to get ready. I don't know what I was getting ready for I just wanted to find Danica as soon as possible.

I got up out of my bed and stretched. I walked to the bathroom and did my business then came out and grabbed my phone.

I called Collin, hoping he would answer the phone.

"Hello?" He answered "Hey, Collin." "Oh, hey Hayes. How's it goin?" He asked "Umm, good. I just needed to talk to you for a second." "Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"Umm, I think it would be a good idea if I just went on this mission alone." "What?" "Yeah. It's just, I've been through training and everything, plus I really don't want you getting hurt."

I heard him quietly sigh to himself "Ok. Call or text me if you find her or something." "K. Don't worry. I will. I'll talk to you later" "k. Bye." "Bye."

I feel kind of bad because it seemed like he really wanted to help but he's not at all prepared.

I sat there on the edge of my bed, trying to figure out the best way to find her, and decided that it was probably to track down whoever I might suspect took her.

I silently walked downstairs to find Nash in the living room, watching TV.

"Hey, Hayes." "Hey Nash. Have you seen Shawn?" "Umm, no. He might still be sleeping." "Oh ok."

I walked back upstairs to Shawn's room to see if he was there.

I slightly opened his door to find him sleeping. I was honestly relieved because he was not going to like what I was about to do.

I walked back downstairs and walked into his office.

I searched through his drawers and stuff until I found a couple of packages of unopened hard drives.

I knew the password to his computer and everything and how to transfer data onto the hard drive, it just took me a while to figure it out.

I plugged the hard drive in and transferred the data. It said it would take a little over an hour for the data to transfer so I went back into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I sat down at the island with my bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Hey Hayes?" Nash said while flipping through the channels "Yeah?" "When's the next time you and Abby are gonna get together?"

I didn't know how to answer that so I just made up a lie "I don't know? Why?" "Oh, I had two tickets for Cavalia, ya know the horse circus, show or whatever the hell it is, and I was just gonna give them to you guys cause I know she likes animals." "Oh. Yeah, I've heard of it. I'll see if she wants to go.. Thanks." "You're welcome."

I took the two tickets from his hand and set them on the counter.

I went back to eating my cereal because I just wanted to get started with the day. No distractions, not Abby, not Nash, just Danica.

When I was done with my cereal I put the empty bowl in the sink and went back upstairs to Shawn's office.

It was still there, plugged into the side of the computer.

It said it had 20 minutes left on the computer so I walked back to my room and impatiently sat on the side of my bed.

-

I walked back into the office and grabbed the hard drive.

I started to walk back to my room when I bumped into Shawn.

"Hey Hayes. What's that?" He asked while pointing to the hard drive in my hand "Umm, I just made a slideshow thing for Abby and I's one month anniversary present." I lied "Oh. That's nice," he said with a smile "Is Nash downstairs?" He asked "Yeah." I said then walked past him

I walked into my room, plugged the hard drive into my Mac Book, and started to transfer the data onto my computer.

-

It's 5:00 PM and I've been searching through all of this goddamn data all day. My eyes burn, my butt fell asleep, and I'm so hungry. I feel like I'm so close to finding the answers but I'm not. I want to give up but I can't.

"HAYES?" Someone yelled from downstairs "WHAT?" I yelled back "Come downstairs and eat!" "No thanks. I'm good!"

Someone walked into my doorway.

I looked up and saw Mahogany in my doorway. I rubbed my eyes which made them burn more and looked up at her.

"Hayes, you ok?" She asked with her arms crossed "Yeah. Why?" "You look tired and your eyes are really red." "I'm fine."

"Ok, well come downstairs and eat." "I'm not hungry." "You haven't eaten all day. I know you're hungry." "Yeah, I ate breakfast. I'm fine. Just go back downstairs and eat." I said a little harsh

"Ok. if you insist." She said then walked back out of the room.

-

All I found were the locations that I've already gone to.

With the phone numbers that I found in the phone that was stolen there were so many area codes but the ones that stood out the most were the Saint Louis ones.

That's where I'm going. Saint Louis.

She might be there, she might not.

If she is there I'm getting her back, if she isn't I guess I'll have to do more searching, but I'm not giving up. Not now or ever.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get food even though it was 11:00.

I opened the fridge and found two slices of pizza on a paper plate with a note that said "Enjoy your pizza ♡ -Mahogany"

I smiled at the note and the fact that she saved me pizza even though the guys probably fought her for it.

I realized the TV was on in the living room so I went in there and saw Mahogany peacefully sleeping.

I turned off the TV and took my cold pizza upstairs.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Happy belated birthday Zendaya!💅🏾

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCÉ👑🐝

Happy early birthday Cameron Dallas✌🏾️💕

Happy early birthday Jack Gilinsky🎴

Happy early birthday Paul walker 😢 RIP

I'll try to update soon. It's just school... Got me fucked up. Nothing new.

I'll try to update soon and I feel really bad for not updating that good but I WILL TRY! Especially because this book is getting more reads.