•TWENTY-TWO•

Hayes' POV

While I was walking down the stairs Mahogany sprinted past me, almost knocking me off of my feet.

I sat at the island in the kitchen, across from Gilinsky.

"So, how'd it go?" He asked "She said yes." "That's good." "I made a complete fool of myself." I put my face in my hands.

"Hayes, it's fine. She said yes, you're good." "Yeah, I didn't even know what I was doing though." I took my face out of my hands and ran my hand through my hair.

"What do you mean? I thought we already talked about this?" He questioned "Well, I kind of panicked then I remember what happened last time we saw a movie together so I said movie, not date or dinner." I cringed "Well, just do what they do in the movies, put your arm around her and see what happens next." He got up from the table.

"So, winging it?" I asked "pretty much." "Why can't we just make a plan?" "Because some times in life there isn't a game plan for everything. You just live for the moment."

He walked out of the room and left me at the table still stressed out about what to do.

Danica's POV

Mahogany was sitting on my bed while I searched in my drawers for something to wear.

"What do I wear? I don't want to be too dressy, but I also don't want to be  underdressed."

"Just wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing. Just be yourself." "Yeah, but myself would put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt."

"I'm gonna leave this to you and I'll come back in ten minutes." She said then walked out of the room.

I sighed then sat on my bed for a second.

I decided to wear a black crop top with moons on it, black leggings, Jordan Oreo 5's, and put my hair in a bun because I'm not creative.

Mahogany walked in and looked at me with a satisfied look on her face.

"That's a nice outfit." "Nice as in you like it or nice for someone who's gonna be in the dark, instead of being seen."

"No, it's a nice outfit, but I don't think Hayes will be able to see you in the theatre." She said playfully "Shut up." I said playfully

"Ok, well let's get this makeup on, we have twenty minutes until your first date with your future husband." "You're such a daydreamer."

She did my make up and stuff then gave me some words of support.

"Alright, go get em', tiger," She said while pushing me towards the door

"And don't do anything you'll regret." She called after me.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said while looking back at her.

I walked downstairs and Hayes was sitting there on the couch.

I stood there behind him thinking of what to do.

After about a minute of thinking about what to say I just said something.

"Hey Hayes, you ready to go?" I finally asked

It took me two minutes to think of that? Lord help he now

"Yeah,"

He turned around and looked at me for a second then stood up.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He said again

We went to the movie theatre in a black Jeep.

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked "The Gallows."