No one deserves to experience a death

Colton rubs my back and looks at Liberty with me, "she's in a better place now."

I give a stiff nod, "anywhere is better than here."

Colton keeps rubbing my back and looks at me, "do you wanna stay a little longer?"

I let out a breath and sniffle, "I want to, but I don't. I want to stay with her because this is the last time I'll see her for a long time, but I don't wanna see her like this."

"It's up to you. I'll stay here as long as you want to," he kisses my cheek and walks out to sit outside.

I close the door a little and walk back over to Liberty, "hey, potato head," my voice breaks knowing it's the last time I'll say that. I frown and take a deep breath, "you were a great little sister and I hope you know that I would've gone to the end of the universe to keep you happy. You're the reason why I'm still here, honestly. You were so beautiful, amazing, inspirational, creative and my best friend," I wipe my tears away and kiss her forehead, "I'll see you soon. I love you."

~

I open her door and slowly walk in and look around. It smells like perfume and stuffed animals cover the floor along with clothes. I pick up her stuffed animals and put them in a corner, then gather up the clothes to put them in a basket.

I make her bed and put all the stuffed animals on it in a small circle like she used to do. "They like to cuddle," I speak her words while putting the last one in the middle. Her teddy bear. "He's broken, so he needs to go in the middle. He needs the most love," I frown and walk out of the room with the clothes basket.

I set it next to the washing machine and walk into my room while stripping out of my clothes. I change into pajamas and slowly crawl into bed with Colton, "I'm sorry."

I wipe my tears and shake my head.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

He nods, "I'm here for you."

I frown, "you'll be gone soon, too," I turn over and ball myself up.

~

I turn my head and look through the windshield while biting my nails. I look at the sky and how gray it is; the clouds are sad and ready to cry. I shift my eyes on the road, "look out!" I scream.

He slams on the breaks, but it's too late. I get out of the car and run to the victim; her blonde hair is wrapped around her neck like a noose while her blue eyes lose their color and roll back.

I look at the clouds and they let their emotions go with the wind along with her spirit.

I turn over and look out the window with tears rolling down my cheeks. I let out a depressed breath and scoot closer to Colton, "I miss her already."

Colton turns over and I frown. I nudge his back and he wakes up a little, "what's wrong?"

"I miss Liberty," I cry out.

He turns over again and faces me, "I know, but she's in a better place."

I wipe my tears, "stop saying that! I don't want her anywhere else; I want her here!"

Colton frowns, "I'm sorry."

I look down at the bed and frown, "I just want my little sister back."

~

"I'm so sorry about what happened last night, honey. If I would've heard about what happened, I would've been at the hospital with you."

I shrug and stare at my water glass, "I don't want to talk about it." My shoulders drop and I sink lower in the bar stool.

Mona gives me a small nod and walks away to talk to someone at the tables. I lay my head down in my arms and try not to cry. The darkness consumes me and I silently cry in my arms as the last vivid image of her replays in my mind.

"You okay?" Alec sits next to me and rubs my back. I shrug him off and he pulls his hand back, "I heard what happened."

I take a deep breath and collect myself, "and you feel sorry for me. Yeah, yeah, news travels fast and everyone is concerned about me, but listen here: you didn't know her, you didn't save her and your apologies mean nothing to me. I don't give a damn how sorry you feel or how sorry anyone feels, you can't bring her back." I grab my jacket and storm out of the bar.

The humidity hits me hard, but I keep my head down and ignore everything except my thoughts. Why? She was so young, "no one deserves to experience a death," I mumble under my breath.

I make a right turn at the intersection and slowly walk down the sidewalk. I keep my head down, but I lift my eyes to focus on where I'm going. I roll my shoulders back and straighten my body, then I knock on the door and wait.

The sleazy guy from last time unlocks and opens the door with a nod, "what's good, baby?"

I shake my head and push passed him, then look around. I wait till he closes the door and I light a cigarette. He leans against the torn couch and raises his eyebrows. I blow out the smoke, "what's better than cocaine?"

That last chapter made me cry :( I feel like so many people are mad at me, so I'm sorry if I upset you. I made myself upset. Anyways, question time!

Question 1: Do you see Rydley turning into her mom?

Question 2: Any thoughts on her dad/Matthew?

Question 3: I'm thinking about writing a THIRD story and I would love to know your thoughts/opinions on it! Should I or should I stop after this one? 

Those are all my questions! I hope everyone has a good week(: <3