Do I look like my mom?

Alec breaks away from the kiss and looks at me, "let's go somewhere."

I look away and scan the floor, "where?"

"Somewhere fun. Party?"

I roll my eyes, "so you can ditch me and fuck some slut again? No, thanks."

He smirks and gets up, "I was hoping it'll be you this time."

I glare at him, "that will never happen." I say while getting up and putting on pants. I zip them up and walk over to my boots and slip them on, then tie them.

I grab my Jack Daniels shirt and bra, then walk out to the bathroom. I get out of my sleep shirt and hook my bra, then stuff my breasts in it and I cover my torso with my shirt.

I apply deodorant and fix my hair, then grab my leather jacket and cigarettes. Alec looks at me while putting on his jean jacket, "ready?"

I put on my jacket and nod. I follow him out the back door and I light a cigarette. I blow the smoke out, "so, where are we going?"

"I told you. A party," Alec lights a cigarette and looks at my outfit. "Wear enough black?"

I smirk, "maybe."

"Are you gonna drink?" He looks at me.

I frown again and look at my shoes, then straight ahead, "probably not."

"C'mon!" Alec nudges me, "it'll be fun."

"And by 'fun' do you mean throwing up the next day and not remembering where you were and who you were with? If that's 'fun', I'll pass."

"One drink and if you don't like it, you can stop. You need a load off."

I roll my eyes, "whatever."

~

"Now, this is a party," I look around and there's people passed out on the yard and strobe lights are flashing everywhere. I walk inside and the smell of beer, sex, and drugs hit me like my mother. I look at Alec and raise my eyebrows, "seems fun."

"I like the shirtless girl over there," he points to the broken sofa and there's a blonde with her shirt off. Her hair is long enough, so no one can see her nipples unless you move her hair.

I smirk, "nice." I follow Alec into the kitchen and I grab a Smirnoff. I place the cap on the counter and jerk it down. The cap flies off and I take a sip from the bottle. It's bittersweet and I make a face, "haven't had a full drink in a while. I was proud of myself, but..oh well." I frown and shake my head, "I don't want it."

Alec looks at me and takes my drink, "you sure?"

I frown and nod. I stuff my hands in my jacket pockets, then walk out of the kitchen and look around. I walk into the living room and sit next to a guy smoking weed. I watch him and think about Colton and me smoking in his bedroom. I frown and rest my head on the sofa.

"Want some?"

I look up and the guy I'm sitting next to offers his bowl. His eyes are red and looked closed and his dirty dreads are tied back with a rubber band. Either super hippie or a wanna-be-black-guy, but I take the bowl from his hands and light it.

I inhale the smoke and hold it in, then exhale my problems. I look at the guy and he's smiling at the floor, "can I ask you a question?"

He nods and slowly moves his head towards me.

"If you had a girlfriend in a different state, would you continue to date her?"

The guy shrugs and smiles back down at the floor. I roll my eyes and light the weed again, then inhale. Alec walks over and sits on the sofa arm, "well, look at you, little stoner."

I frown at him, "I wouldn't consider myself a stoner."

"What would you consider yourself as, then?"

"Victimized," I light the bowl and blow the smoke out.

~

"Hey, Rydley, want a line?"

I look at Alec on the floor with a dollar bill rolled up and a line of coke on the glass table. I look at him like he's a stupid joke, "you really think I would do powder?"

"I got LSD if you wanna take a trip," some sleazy guy leans towards me with yellow teeth and his hands on his jacket.

"Oo, yeah! Let's take a trip!" Alec hands his dollar bill to someone else and sits down next to me. I furrow my brow and stare at the floor.

The slum smiles and nods, "right on," he digs in his jacket and pulls out a strip that looks like something that would freshen your breath. "How about you, baby girl?"

"How long would it last?" I look at him.

"Takes 30 or 90 minutes to feel it, but it lasts twelve hours, girl."

"I'll pass." I look down and fumble with my shirt.

The slum nods and closes his jacket. I slump in my seat and look at the floor. I let out a frustrated sigh and lean my head back on the sofa. Should I?

I slide off the sofa and onto the floor to join the coke train. The person next to me hands me the dollar bill and I take someone's credit card to make me a line. I've seen her do it so many times. I stick the dollar in my nostril and snort it up.

I shake my head and sniffle, "burns."

Everyone around me laughs and make it seem like a huge accomplishment. Is it? I watch them do their line and it reminds me of my mom. I frown and I get handed the dollar. I make my line and snort it again. I follow it with a sniffle, then I hand the dollar to the next person.

I sit back on the couch and lean my head back. I start feeling the cocaine take an impact and I relax on the sofa. I smile to myself and nudge Alec, "I wanna take a bath." I open my eyes and it's not Alec. I jump and move away from that person.

I sit on the other couch and close my eyes. I feel the sofa drop from someone else's weight and I hold onto the arm, "hey, hey, hey,"

I roll my head over and smile at Alec, "hey."

"Whatcha doin?" He pokes my side.

I scoot over and shake my head, "do I look like my mom?" I touch my face and my skin tingles, "she always was doped up and lying on the couch."

Alec laughs, "I don't know."

I smile to myself and motion Alec to come closer, "I have a secret. Come here."

He leans down and whispers, "what?"

I smile, "I'm horny." I laugh and play with the lamp beside me.

"Wanna go upstairs?"

I giggle to myself and smile, then nod.

Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Tell me in the comments below what you think about this chapter! >:D