Anything can happen behind closed doors

Alec takes my hand and gently pulls me up. My legs feel like wet noodles and I laugh at the thought of it, "what if we had noodles as legs?"

"Another reason why I would want to eat you," Alec wraps my arm around his shoulder and leads me up the stairs. 

I giggle to myself and push off of him, "you're so dirty." I stretch my arms above my head, then jump on the bed. I feel springs break and scream with every movement, but I stretch out and yawn, "I'm so tired."

"I'm not. Scoot," Alec pushes me over and takes off his shirt.

I bite my lip and look at his chest. I mentally nod and I pull on the waistline of his jeans to bring him closer. He accepts my command and climbs on top of me. He reeks of cologne, cigarette smoke and alcohol. I lick my lips and claw at his back.

I feel his spine curl under my nails and hear his lips part into a smile, "BDSM?"

I smile and push him off, "you aren't that lucky."

Alec grabs my hair and pulls me towards him, "what I say goes. Okay, sticky fingers?" His teeth graze my ear lobe.

I slap him the best that I can and I glare at him, "go fuck yourself."

"That's your job," he says it with a growl on his voice. He pulls me by my shirt and his lips touch mine; they're wet and soft to the touch and I want more.

We open the doors and our tongues slowly dance together. I bite his lip and he pulls me on top, but I break away and look at the wall, "I don't wanna do this."

"C'mon!" Alec places his hands on my hips, "we made it this far. Finish what you started," he pulls me down and starts kissing my neck.

I break away again and slap him while leaving a red blotch on his cheek, "fuck you." I get off and start walking downstairs.

Before I could make it to the last step, I get yanked up by my arm. I whip around and glare at Alec through red eyes that resemble my mothers'. I jerk my arm back and spit in his face. His face glows with anger, "bitch," he wipes off my spit with the back of his hand.

I grit my teeth and push him on the stairs, "you fucking piece of shit!" I scream over the music and laughter, "go to Hell!" I throw my fists at his face, but he pushes me off.

I get shoved by a group of drug heads who are running towards the doors and windows. I watch them flee and red and blue lights catch my eye, shit, I run towards the window and climb out. I sniffle up the rest of the coke that remains and light a cigarette.

"Freeze," a cop yells from behind. I look at he's holding a flashlight and a nightstick. I throw my cigarette down and run across the street. The cop chases me and I run into apartment complexes.

I duck behind the dumpster and watch the cop run by. I look around to make sure the coast is clear, then I brush myself off and walk around. I light another cigarette and catch my breath.

"Rydley, please tell me you weren't involved in that party."

I jump to the sound of the voice and look at the man. He steps into the light with a face that screams concern. I flick my ashes at him, then walk away.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you at the stable."

I grit my teeth and ignore him.

"Rydley, please, talk to me."

"I rather have the pigs lock me up for a night," I blow the smoke out and walk further away.

"Let me explain," my dad steps closer. "Come up to my apartment; you can sleep there tonight."