How Tigerclaw Became ShadowClan's Leader

Bluestar: Tigerclaw, you are now exiled! *Kicks Tigerclaw into sky*

Tigerclaw: Here I go again. ._. *Starts heading to ShadowClan's territory*

Runningnose: *Walking with Nightstar* And so I are a taco for the first time. AHYHAHDHYHAHQ!

Nightstar: O_O! *Thinks: My Clan is weird!*

Tigerclaw: *Lands in front of the ShadowClan medicine cat and leader* *Gets up from ground* Oh, hello. o_o

Runningnose: *Gasps* OMSC, THE CHOSEN ONE! EEK! :D

Nightstar: What..?

Runningnose: *Waves book in front of Nightstar's face* THIS BOOK SAID THERE'D BE A CAT FALLING FROM THE SKY TO BE OUR NEW LEADER!

Nightstar: Wait... I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?! :O

Runningnose: *Looks through book* Er, yes. Funny now Cinderfur dies and you don't.

Tigerclaw: I come in peace.

Runningnose: *Tilts head to the side* Peace?

Tigerclaw: I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!

Runningnose: Come right this way! *Walks and Tigerclaw follows*

Nightstar: What about me?

Tigerclaw: *Comes back* You're Nightstar?

Nightstar: Yes.

Tigerclaw: GOODBYE! *Whacks Nightstar across face with a frying pan, knocking Noghtstar's one life away* Sweet. *Runs after Runningnose*

Runningnose: HEY, SHADOWDOPES, OUR NEW LEADER IS HERE! *Points at Tigerclaw*

Blackfoot: Tigerclaw? Oh no, I forgot to get you a cheeseburger. DON'T EAT ME! *Raises forepaws into the air* O_O!

Clawface: I am a face with a claw.

Russetfur: Greetings--

Tigerclaw: *Pushes Russetfur out of the way* RIGHT, YOU LITTLE MICE, I AM THE LEADER 'ROUND HERE AND YOU WILL ONEY ME!

ShadowClan cats: *Vanish from the camp because of Tigerclaw's shouting*

Tigerclaw: ... Are they sleeping already?

Runningnose: *Sneezes and goes flying past Tigerclaw* You are our leader, Tigerstaaaaaaaaar! AGFIHA!

Tigerclaw: I never got my nine lives... Why does Runningnose say strange words, anyway?

Nightstar's spirit: May the stars be with you, Tigerclaw.

Tigerclaw: *Stuffing mouth with Twoleg food*

Nightstar: HEY, LEAVE MY TWOLEG FOOD ALONE!