Squirrelflight's not-so-secret Diary

I am Squirrelflight. I'm writing about myself because I feel as of I should be the next leader of ThunderClan. Hey, want a cookie? Whoops, I'm out. Go and get some and then you cannot have any! >:D Anyway, Leafpool gave me her kits to raise as my own with Spiderleg--pig because she had to go to the shops for up until Sunrise. Typical Leafpool, leaving me to raise her kits. But hey, my kits love tacos, thanks to me! Ha, I told Brambleclaw they were his. Well, I'm not trying to be mean, for StarClan's sake. I'm just going to be your next leader when Firestar retires. I wonder if Bramble-- I forgot now-- oh, Brambleface, is reading this. Probably not, seeing as he does ballet classes with Hawkfrost and Tigerstar. It's not my fault they're kin... and embarrassments... DUDE, I'M A CAT WITH A SQUIRREL TAIL! I bet if I turn around Jayfeather will be taking Mrs. Ugly-Stick for a walk... ON A LEAD. Why am I writing in-- whatever, Jayfeather's just walking his stick again. Lionblaze is pretending to be Heathertail to annoy Cinderheart.. o.o And Hollyleaf is currently annoying Berrynose with her mate Mousewhisker. Aye, aye, matey! Anyway, ciao!

Firestar: SQUIRRELFLIGHT'S DIARY IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD! GET MOUSEFUR TO PROTECT US!

Brambleclaw: *Screams because he read the diary*

Squirrelflight: Brambleface, you nosy Berrynose! *Slaps with fish*

Firestar: Whoa, who let the crazy squirrel into the camp? Squirrelflight, I now hereby rename you Squirrelflightisstupid.

Squirrelflightisstupid: Squirrelflight is stupid! In your face, Squirrelflightisstupid!

Brambleclaw: You--

Firestar: Don't tell her until she realises.

Squirrelflight: WHAT?! I'VE CALLED MYSELF STUPID?!

Lilykit: The end.