Chapter 14 : A NIGHT TO ReMeMBeR

I walked after him inside the house, he dragged my suitcase upstairs, I followed behind him until he opened a door and get in.

-This is going to be your room tonight, the bathroom is here, " he indicate it with his hand " and my room is in the opposite , don't come near it only if you must.

I nodded with my head then he left me alone without adding one single word, well at least I know he doesn't mean to harm me or anything, he just helped me.

I dragged my suitcase in the corner, then went to lay on the bed that is in the middle of the room. The room is not that big, but well designed, it was themed black and white, everything here is even black or white, it seems like my boss doesn't like the shades of gray, that made me smile.

Grrrr

My stomach is making some noises, and my head is still hurting, in fact, it became worse, I need some medicines and I need to eat something, what should I do ? Ya Allah ! I don't want to bother him and ask him for food too yet at the same time I'm feeling really in need and hungry.

A knock on the door waked me up from my thoughts and made me jump in the bed literally, I put my head scarf quickly and covered my hair.

-You can come in.

He opened the door and get in

-I assume you still haven't took dinner.

-ahumm

-Okay, then follow me downstairs, I still haven't eaten too.

I left the bed and went after him to the stairs then quickly we found ourselves in the living room which is connected to the dining room and have an open kitchen . I went to sit on the bar chair while he was inside standing in front of me.

-I will prepare for you a sandwich, is it okay with you?

-Yep, sure thing.

He opened the fridge and grabbed from it cheese, eggs, meat , tuna , I looked at him while he was preparing the sandwiches, my head felt so heavy. When he took the oil, I felt like someone just hit me on my head and made me remember so I asked him immediately

-Is it vegetable Oil ? And I don't eat meat, oh and please show me the cheese.

-Uhun, he turned to me, he rolled his eyes not believing what he just heard then said:

-Any other command my lady ?

I blushed and hide my face with my hands, I spoke so fast and gave him a million of orders at once, it certainly not polite , I haven't even explained to him why, ? What happened to me , surely I can't eat everything but I shouldn't have spoken that way .

He cut the silence and asked again :

-What do you drink ? Beer? Champagne, Vodka or you want something more special, a particular bottle your highness ?

-Uh, No, I don't drink anything alcoholic, the water is fine.

-I have juices : Cocktail, orange, Banana , peach, there is soda too.

-Amm, I'm still fine with water.

Unlike the usual, He didn't argue or said a thing, he just handed me the cheese, I didn't need to read anything, I know this one, it's a halal one so I can eat it.

-This one is fine .

I stopped for a while as if I'm trying to get ready for what I will say next, my explanation, he is standing in front of me, giving me his back and preparing , cooking for me, I never imagined that in any world I will be sitting in his kitchen and he will prepare me dinner, I couldn't help but to smile.