Chapter 1

Lots of sexual content in this fan fiction. Warning. But enjoy ;)

------------------------------------------------

Waking up was one of the most difficult tasks for Gale. He knew that he would have to deal his usual torturing of hiding his true feelings just to keep his familly from starving to death. But he was strong, not just muscular, but emotionally. 

It has been about five months since Katniss and Peeta returned from the games and Gale had seriously had enough of watching their romance be publicized, it hurt him so much. His heart dropped when he imagined Katniss with Peeta together having sex, if they were at all. Gale shook his thoughts away and got up. 

His house was filthy and his stomach was grumbling, a build like his needed lots of food, he needs to keep his vitamins. He decided to go hunting. He would, of course, go with Katniss and since right now he wasn't working, it was perfect. 

Since Katniss won the games she had been living in the nicer part of District 12 and that was on the other side of the Seam. He walked through the Hobb first to see the sales and nothing interested him. All though this girl did seem to take interest in him, Gale was used to it being checked out by every woman in District 12, but he never took interest in any girl. 

He thought to himself, "That Darius has a nice ass," as he checked out the peacekeeper when he walked on the main road. 

Katniss lived in a bigger house than everyone else, except for the Mellarks and Haymitch. It was brilliantly decorated by the Capitol with all the modern and crazy non-sense items that the Capitol sent. Katniss tried to sell every thing in that house or donate until her mother had suspected President Snow would be upset at that action. Gale finally walked in.

"Morning, Gale, no work for you today?"

"Not today, not for me. You look beautiful, Mrs. Everdeen. Where is Katniss?" 

"She is just down the hall, you can go get her if you like."

"Thank you. That bread smells delicious, mind if I have a piece?"

"Heavens no, take as much as you want! It's from the Mellarks!"

"Oh.... Well, thank you!"

Gale slowly opened the door and watched Katniss braiding Prim's hair. His stomach growled at the sight of Peeta in that room.

"Hello there, stranger! Hungry much?" Katniss teased.

"Gale! I have missed you so much!" Prim was the most happy to see him.