Chapter 31

"Do you really have to do that?"

"Lauren, I'm busy...."

"Aren't you done?"

"Lauren. I am busy. Stop nagging."

"Why do you have to be the one to do that?"

"I always do this whenever you guys have a special occasion or have you forgotten that already?" Camila asked, giving her Girlfrirend an annoyed look.

She'd been huffing and puffing in her kitchen since five in the morning, trying to make as many cupcakes as possible. She would've wanted to bake in peace, but the "annoying one" had to wake up at six and had been bugging her to stop what she was doing.

"Why can't we just order it?"

"They would know the difference, Lauren" she hissed, placing the first batch that she made in pink containers. "And besides, this is for Taylor." 

"I could just tell Taylor that you couldn't bake because you're sick. She'd understand."

"Tss. This is the last batch," she said, placing another bunch inside the oven.

"Are you even feeling better? you're moving around like you haven't been sick," she nagged again, getting up from her chair to get to where Camila was standing.

"I'm feeling so much better, thank you very much," she answered, placing both of her hands on her waist and giving Lauren an ominous look.

She saw how Lauren stopped a mere three steps away from her and ran Lauren's eyes all over her body, from her irritated face down to her bare feet. And then she saw that signature smirk of Lauren and for a while there she forgot what she was annoyed about in the first place.

"What?"

"huh?? what?"

"Why do you keep on staring?"

"Nothing. Can't I stare at my baby now?"

feeling the heat creeping up her cheeks again.

Lauren took the time staring at Camila's legs then at her lips before closing the gap and circling her arms around Camila's waist, raising her up a little. Camila gasped when she felt Lauren grabbing her butt to sit her down at the top of the island. The next thing Camila felt was Lauren's lips capturing hers and Lauren's arms untying the knot on her back, slipping her apron away.

"Where... where are you taking Perry?" Camila asked, gasping when she felt Lauren's hands on both of her breast.

"Perry is no longer needed," Lauren moaned, caressing her as if she was already naked.

"Lauren... hmmm... I'm busy. Can we save this for later?" she mumbled in between kisses, feeling Lauren's hot breath on her face.

"Can we do this now and later again?" Lauren whispered back, lifting her bare legs to her waist, giving her no means to escape.

"Babe. ahh.. uhhh..but It's your sister's birthday and your girlfriend is busy making her gifts. Can you please turn off that Camila button on your head and stop distracting me? the cupcakes might get burn and it's all gonna be your fault."

"You talk too much, Camz. Why don't you just focus on kissing me?"

"You kiss too much, Lo, Why don't you let me do my thing first?"

"Ughh. Is that really important?"

"Can you left me finish this, then I'll go to the studio. Just pick me up from there when we're ready to go."