Chapter 7

Camila's POV
She was definitely shock to see Lauren inside her condo.
Two nights in a row.If she didn't know any better, she'd have thought that it was all a dream.

Lauren didn't even talk to her since the day their parents announced the agreement. Hell, she didn't even find time to hang with her way before they became each other's spouse-to-be.The popular, well-loved Lauren took great care to not be associated with plain, boring Camila.So what was she doing, stalking her after blatantly admitting to not liking to be with her? What the hell, Jauregui. And the nerve of her to stand in her lair with that brooding look and that naughty smirk. The woman had some balls. Was she really that much of a player to be playing with her? Well, she wanted no part in it.

"Lauren I'm. tired. Please. Be gone," she almost pleaded, fatigue evident in her voice.

"Have you had dinner yet?" the woman asked way too cheerily. In fact, it was almost a chirp.

"No, I just want to rest. Please, Lauren. Not tonight, okay?" this time, she was really pleading. She really wasn't up to some talking. she felt like her body is so drained and she will faint any moment now.

"Okay. Uhm... you take a rest. I think I'll just uh... come back tomorrow," she said,
much to her surprise. Wow. Lauren was actually following her command. This has never happened before.

"Good. Now, excuse me," she said, walking to her room. But then when she is about to walk in her room she realize something.

"Wait, Did I leave my door unlocked?"

"Camila I still have the spare key that your mom gave me a year ago. Look,"holding the card for her to see.

"oh i see you kept it, why didn't you just burn it" she harshly asked. She expected her to come back with an equally scathing remark. But it didn't come. Instead, she looked at her with so much tenderness in her eyes, she almost started to cry.

she walked towards her, making her heart thump faster and faster as she came closer and closer. "Wha- what are you doing?" camila whispered, afraid that if she spoke too loud she might break the spell. Just when she was about to pass out from the nearness of her.

she did the unthinkable. lauren lightly grabbed her from the waist and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight camz" she whispered back and walked away from her, gently closing the door when she was finally out. She didn't notice she was crying until she felt her cheeks getting soaked.

*****

Lauren's POV
Okay, that was way out of line. she didn't mean to kiss Camila like that. she came to her condo wishing to push through with the talk that they were supposed to have last night. But she wasn't there when lauren came. she was thinking of just coming back some other time when she suddenly remembered how Camila's mom gave her the key to Camila's place, days after she learned that she had no choice but to marry her daughter.

"Lauren take this, That's the key to Camilas's condo. It may come in handy, you know.."

"Camila may not like this if she knew i have a spare key on her condo"

"Nonsense. Take it. I trust you, I know that you will take a goo care at my daughter"

It never got touched again, as the only other time she came to Camila's place was when taylor insisted to get something from camila's. she never came back. Who knew that after a year of laying on her wallet, the key would finally get to be used?

she silently said a mental thank you to sinu and came inside. An hour after, Camila still wasn't there. she was beginning to get worried. shetoyed with her phone to pass the hours. 10 pm and still no sign of Camila.she thought of calling her when she remembered that she didn't even have her number.