Chapter 30

Lauren  woke up with the sunlight streaming on her face and Camila's hair spread out across her chest like a carpet. Lauren played with them, clumping strands in her free hand and smoothing them out, stunned by their beauty. She felt her stirring from above Lauren and she checked to see if she had woken her up. But she just inched her body closer to her and resumed her slumber.

Lauren looked down on her face which was now upturned, and all she could think of was how that same face had haunted her for years. How she admired Camila from afar, afraid that if she came too close she would find out how strongly she really felt for her.

"Baby. Do you even know how amazing you are?"

Lauren continued stroking Camila's face, tracing the outline of her nose down to the lip that had given her so much pleasure last night, so much that she thought she was gonna die. She was so willing and giving and knew just the right buttons to push.

Lauren always knew that sex was gonna be amazing with Camila, but she had no idea until last night how mind-blowing it could be.

"You're beautiful. But then I always tell you that, don't I?" she whispered, kissing her nose.

Camila still didn't move. So she just lay there, wrapping her in a tight embrace, remembering all the beautiful things that happened. Her resolve. Her surrender.

Her kisses. Her touch. The intense way that Camila loved her back. The way she just gave herself to her with no qualms, no second thoughts and no inhibitions. Her vulnerability. Her selflessness. Her abandon.

"God, Camila. You are, and always have been, my dream."

"mhm haven't i heard that somewhere?" Camila said, startling her. she wasn't even aware that camila was already awake.

"Hmmm..." Lauren mumbled, holding her chin and bringing her mouth to hers, giving her a good morning kiss.

"Nicholas Sparks. The Notebook. Lo, you don't have originality," she whimpered in her very sexy bedroom voice.

"Is that so?" Lauren asked, switching their positions and laying on top of her.

"What are you doing?" Camila asked when Lauren's hands started playing with her tummy.

"I... am having my breakfast," she answered, trailing light kisses from her stomach up to her lovely assets.

"Lauren Michelle. I am not food."

"Really? Then why do you taste so... yummy?"

"Stop seducing me," she said, catching her breath.

"You were the one who seduced me last night. I'm just... uh... returning the favor," Lauren added, admiring her very naked state.

"what?!!!" she differed, pinching him on the arm.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, indeed," she answered, giving Lauren a smile and grabbing her by the neck.

"You are so beautiful, Camz," she said, lusting after her perfect figure.

"And you, Ms. Jauregui, have said that a million times already. Don't you get tired? "

"But you are beautiful, baby. Beautiful," she declared, kissing one mound,

"...beautiful..." she mumbled, sucking on it, "beautiful..." she finished, capturing

her mouth for another earth-shattering kiss.

Lauren saw fireworks again when she closed her eyes and she felt something warm and tingly taking over her whole being. Lauren had been with women before, but she never felt as wonderful as she did now. And she knew that she could never live again without this.