"Are-- Are you leaving now?" My eyes fluttered open and focused back on Liam. He nodded lightly and took a step backwards.

"I'll see you soon." Liam reached down to zip up his jacket and then met eyes with me again. "Promise."

All I could do was watch numbly as he walked through the door. Once I heard the click and the lock turn I walked to the window and watched him climb into the car. He glanced upwards at my figure one last time before the car roared to life silently. I couldn't hear it over the rain that I didn't even realize was pouring. I watched him wave before he turned his head around to pull out of the driveway.

"Liam." I whimpered quietly. My feet gave out on me and I fell to the floor. I scooted my back against the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks but my face remained flat. I just needed to stare at the wall...

And everything would be okay.

Just like Liam said.

_________________

(Josh's POV)

"Twenty quid?" My eyes widened.

"You got thirty gallons right?" The man behind the counter raised his eyebrows at me. I could outsmart this guy easily.

"Uh... Yes?" My voice came out in more of a question and I mentally slapped myself. Stupid, stupid, stupid. "Yeah that sounds right."

"Right?" The man nodded and huffed a puff of air through his nose as his lips rose up. I could feel his sarcasm hit me in the face. I just wanted to get gas. That was all. I should have ran for fucks sakes.

"Thanks." I snatched the money from his hand and shot him a glare. Pff, I could kill this guy. He was only charging me half though so he must be the stupid one.

--

I pushed the door open and started to walk back over to my car, beer in one hand and cash in the other. I got to my car and put my leg up into the air to open it. I threw my things inside and slammed the door shut. I had no clue where I was going yet alone where I would find the boys.

My hands yanked the gas line out of my car and put it back where it belonged. I was in the middle of nowhere. A small street light was all that was visible when I looked straight ahead.

"Josh?" I heard my name being called and I turned on my heels. As soon as I saw who it was my jaw fell open. "What are you doing here mate?"

"Liam." I gulped. This was so perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. "Getting gas. Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." I started walking over to him from the other side of the gas station and so did he. We stopped in front of each other and smiled.

"Yeah it's been... a while." He shrugged. I laughed lightly and glanced over at the car he was driving.

"Where you with the-?"

"Other boys?" He questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Oh well sorta." He started. I mentally high fived myself. "There is this guy Louis. I don't know." Liam frowned to himself. "I saw Niall again but I was planning on going back to Zayn's." He shrugged again. "Nothing you would care about."

"Ah." I nodded like I was actually listening. "Where are the boys now?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Is the gang not together anymore?"

"Nope." Liam clicked the side of his lips. "Niall and Harry are actually staying down that way, about forty miles into town. Weird stop sign by there house. You can't miss it." He smiled lightly. "Then Zayn is down at-" But by then I had zoned out. A bright smile on my face. I could do this. I could actually succeed with something.

And make Zayn proud.

_________

AN:

It was Zayn.

I seriously don't know how some of you guys came up with the people you did. Like why would a cow say that stuff? I laughed at this comment;

"I bet it was the cow. It WaS DA COW mafo aehejf WHY NO COW GET ALONG??!!..."

But it was Zayn. So dedi to the first couple people who guessed;

CupcakeInYourEye (I don't think they are active anymore so I'll do the next person)(:

bryonihoranandco (TADA)

Okay so thanks to everyone who guessed crazy things and I want to say one more thing.

If you want me to respond to your comment this chapter then put the word Yafada in your comment. Lol Okay I Love You Bye!(:

Katie.