I had to get out of here. I could feel her gaze on me the whole time. I closed my eyes and sighed, got up, went outside, and walked towards the garage.

I heard footsteps behind me but I kept walking.

"Excuse me." I heard Lola say.

"What?!" I turned around and spat in her face.

"Okay number 1 don't talk to me like that. Number two what the hell is wrong with you? Can't you see your girlfriend aka MY best friend is hurting in there and you are just going to talk out like you own the place?" She asked placing her hand on her small baby bump.

"Look just mind your own damn business okay?" I said turning around and walking away.

"What kinda mess?! Uhm no your going to get your ass back over here and tell me what the hell is going on!" She all but yelled at me.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at her. "Like I said mind your own business and deal with your baby. Okay? I am sure you already have enough problems on your plate, so just leave mine off of it." I yelled back. I saw tears threatening to spill over her eyes, but before I was going to appologize I was cut off.

"Hey man watch how you talk to my girlfriend before I punch you in the f^ucking throat." Ryder came out of nowhere and said. I breathed in and out deeply, before turning around again, getting on the bike and driving off.

I drove and drove, breaking all traffic laws, not giving one single f^ck about what was going on around me. I get so angry, and jealous because every good thing is taken away from me. I do overthink alot though and I don't trust people. Those two don't mix at all.

I looked at the clock on the bike and it said 2:35. Damn I have been gone for a while. I parked at a McDonald's and went inside. I went up to the cash register and ordered a BigMac with 2 fries and a shake. What? I'm a growing boy I have to eat.

I sat down and thought about everything. How screwed up my life is. My little sister. How my parents didn't want me anymore. What I am going to do for college? Everything, but most of all Dez.

Maybe I just need to ?break it off....? I was broken out of my thoughts when this little old lady stopped by me.

"Is something troubling you young man?" She asked with a smile.

"No no I am fine thanks for asking though." I looked down at my food and went back into thought. I heard movement close by so I looked up to see the little old lady has plopped herself right across from me.

"I know I am old but I do have good hearing and I am willing to help you with whatever it is..." She said stealing one of my fries. I laughed and just looked at her. Ahhh what the hell....

"Okay well there is this girl. She is perfect. I mean I don't even know how I got her. Anyways about a month ago I moved in with her and now we are dating." I sighed.

"Well what's the problem?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"That's the thing I don't know. I mean I easily get jealous and I feel as if since everything is going so perfect something bad will happen. We barely know each other and maybe we just rushed into things....Ugh I don't know if I am overthinking it either. I am just confused and I don't know what to do."

"Now listen hear young man you need to suck it up." I looked up at her suprised.

"Yupp you heard me. Suck it up, be a man, stop running from your problems. You need to talk to her. Tell her this, the point of a relationship is communication, that's what you need. You need to follow your heart. The next point of a relationship is to get to know each other. So I want you to get your handom lil butt out of here and go tell her how you really feel and don't hold back." I looked at her appalled, but actually thought about her words.

Damn she is right. I got up and smiled. "By the way I am Vincent."

"Ellen, but everyone calls me MaMa Ellen." She smiled.

"Well MaMa Ellen thanks for everything and hopefully we see each other again. I walked out got on the bike and rode home. I walked into the house and the first person I saw was Ryder, who was looking at me with a murderous face. If looks could kill I would be 6ft under by now.

"Hey man look I am sorry about earlier I just had a lot on my mind..." I tried defending myself but by his look he doesn't care.

"Yeah you better be sorry, you hurt my little sister but to hurt my pregnant girlfriend nah man you need a lot of appologizing to do. You're lucky I didn't just kick your a^s right then." He retorted.

"I know and I am going to make it up to Dez right now, and as of now please tell Lola I am sorry." I said and walked passed him to find Princess.

I looked all over but I heard thumping coming from the gym. I walked into the gym to see Princess in a pair of spanks and a sports bra, hitting a punching bag. H-O-T.

I just watched her and I could tell she was taking all her anger out on that thing. I cleared my throat and she immediately stopped, and gave me a look.

"We need to talk...." I trailed off.

--------------------------------------------

OKAY SO THAT IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER(:

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN(;

I have been having boy problems so I am kinda taking it out on this book, but hey everyone loves drama right(; Oh well me and him got into this fight cause he said Justin Bieber was all his...uhm no. hahaha but isn't he gorgeous

OKAY ENOUGH RANTING

GO BACK TO CHAPTER 14 TO SEE THE NEW VINCENT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY(:

COWRITTEN; Sarehabu

GO FOLLOW HER, SHE NEEDS A LOT OF FOLLOWERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE UPLOADED(:

KEEP COMMENTING PEOPLE TO PLAY CLAIRE(:

THANKS LOVELIESSSS