Rin x Author: Mine [Lemon]

My days!! My first lemon ever! Well at least on this book -3-

I don't know how to dedicate but this was a request from @Rosy_the_wolf. Thank you very much!! So yeah instead of a x reader it's an x author, so if you want one of these just comment.

Mine

Rosy walked to class with a boy who was just new to the school. He was a pretty boy, a bit like Kisumi but at least not creepy. He was talking about his old school and Rosy and (random boys name) were so deep in conversation that she didn't notice her boyfriend was watching close behind.

After taking the boy to his classroom, he gave Rosy a kiss on the cheek which made her blink in confusion. Did he like her? Afterall, both just met.

After thinking about it Rosy saw Rin at the end of the hall outside her classroom.

"Oi. Who was that?"
"Rin. Calm down. He is a new student here and wanted help finding his way to the classroom."
"So why did he kiss your cheek then?"

It then dawned on her that her boyfriend may have just caught the jealousy bug. Rosy smirked and decided to tease him.

"Well, well Rin. I did not expect the kiss but you could say it left a tingle on my skin."

Rin was now getting agitated. He was going red in the face with anger. Looking like he could kill in any minute Rosy sat sideways on his lap and gave him a hug.

"I'm just teasing you. Sorry I must of went to far."

Rin hugged Rosy closer. He shook his head in sign that he forgave her but that guy was still on his mind and wanted to give him a few words from it.

Rosy and Rin entered the classroom and both of them were scolded for being late. Both sat down and giggled. Rosy turned towards the board and started writing notes. Whilst it looked like Rin was doing the same thing, he really wanted to punch the guy that kissed his girlfriends cheek. Even Rosy and himself  haven't kissed and he stole it.

After class Rosy told Rin that she was going up to the library to get a new book to read since she finished the one before. He told Rosy too meet him back at the classroom with which she agreed too.

Climbing up the stairs to the library, the guy Rosy helped was also there, searching for a book to read.

"Oh. Nice to see you again, Rosy-chan."
"Same to you (random last name)-kun."

(Random boy) kept trying to get closer and closer to Rosy inch by inch until he smirked, evilly.

"Ah. Rosy-chan. Let's try looking over here!"

Rosy looked over to see (random boys name) at a deserted area of the library. It was dark like no one could see in or out of it and it creeped Rosy out big time.

"No. It's okay. I'll stay here."
"Aw. But it has a really good book here I think you will love. It's called (random book name you love)."

Rosy shot a shocked look and scurried over to were the boy was. The book he was holding was one of her favourite books. She tried to grab it but (random boys name) stepped backwards and lifted high in the air.
"If you want it, come and catch me."

And with that Rosy was on a wild goose chase with this silly guy. She finally caught up too him and before she could grab the book, the guy grabbed Rosy's arms and threw her down to the ground and straddled her stomach.

"G-get off me!"
"Haha!! No. I want you Rosy-chan. And your going to be mine."

Whilst Rosy was fighting off (random boys name) Rin was wondering where Rosy ran of to. He went to the library and saw it was deserted but he could here little screams from the restricted area. He ran so fast that he instantly found his girlfriend with (random boy name) straddling her hips with her shirt ripped open. Rosy looked over at Rin and shouted out to him,
"Rin! Help me!"

The boy turned around with shock but no regret. He got what he wanted from Rosy anyway.
"Thanks for the kiss, Rosy-chan."

And before Rin could knock his lights out, he ran over to Rosy and helped her up. She was shaken and looked at Rin with so much fear in her eyes. Rin couldn't take it and carried Rosy out of the school building and took her to his place. (Pretend he lives by himself. It would be too weird to do the do when Sousuke or his kouhais were to walk in but that could be fun....mwhahaha. Sorry Rosy but you're gonna get walked in on by Sousuke-senpai)
"I can't believe he took your first kiss when it was suppose to be me!"
"Rin. Where are you taking me?"
Rin stopped and looked at Rosy with desperate eyes. Rosy instantly knew what he meant and with that she cuddled Rin and whispered in his ear,
"Get his scent off me. Cleanse me with the scent of you. Be my first Rin."

Rin nodded and brought Rosy back to his dorm at Samazuka. He made sure Sousuke or anyone else wasn't around, and pulled Rosy into his room, into his arms. Rin started kissing her deeply. He made Rosy moan with just the touch of his tongue inside her mouth. He stripped Rosy down along with himself and carried her to his bed, still kissing her and making himself hard and Rosy wet. (Rosy...this is hard for me. (That pun though))

Rin started kissing and sucking Rosy's neck trying to find that sweet spot to get her going. He left a trail of hickeys down her neck. Rosy moaned and gasped. Rin then grinned knowing he found the spot. Sucking on it harder, Rosy gasped and moaned in pleasure. Rin stopped sucking her neck and moved down to her soft mounds. Massaging them and then taking one into his mouth. Rosy felt so much pleasure. It was so exciting. When he agreed to cleanse her, he meant it.

"I will cleanse you of him. You will be fully mine Rosy. So please, be mine. And no one else's."
"I'm already yours Rin."

With preparation done, Rin thrusted into Rosy gently, as it not just hers, but both of theirs first time. Rosy gasped in pain until Rin let her adjust to his size. Rosy motioned for Rin to move and with that he moved in and out slowly until Rosy moaned for more. Rin thrusted faster and harder making Rosy gasp in pleasure. Before either could come, the door opened. Sousuke walked in and looked at Rin's bed with a shocked look.

"Ah! God dam Rin, lock the door next time or leave a sign!"
And with that Sousuke ran out the room and locked it. Rosy looked at Rin with disbelief. He knew what she was thinking and he sweat dropped in embarrassment.

"Rin, you dumb- ah!"

Rin thrusted deeper into Rosy by lifting her up onto his lap, hitting her sweet spot over and over again.

"Rosy, I'm gonna cum soon."
Rosy nodded signing she was close too. With one final thrust both Rosy and Rin climaxed. Rin rided out their orgasms and laid down. Rosy passed out because of the pleasure but she had a small smile on her face. Rin cupped her face in his hands and gave her peck on the forehead before mumbling off to sleep,
"You are mine, Rosy."

Rosy this was really hard for me. My first lemon. >\\\\<

I hope this is good enough. I tried my best.

But yeah, you can request an x reader with any character or even yourself. But this is new for me.

Also this book is back on, but my others are still on hold for now.

Until next time,

Rebexii