Sousuke x Reader What i hate about you...

I hope you enjoy this minna. Took me forever to think of something.
Also I'm naming the 'reader' Xio. So, you are called Xio.

~~~~*>><<*~~~~
It was the one thing Sousuke hated about Xio; her puns.
He questioned her why making all the puns with which she always answered,
"I'm a Cancer. I'm supposed to make puns."
....
It was the one thing Xio hated about Sousuke; his no sense in humour.
He always questioned her about why she made puns.
"I'm a Cancer. I'm supposed to make puns."
With which he would reply,
"It's quite bothersome."
...

Everyone knew that they didn't get along, well except some people.
Rin, Nitori and Momo knew Sousuke actually liked Xio. It was just her puns that annoyed him sometimes.
Haru and Gou knew Xio liked Sousuke. She just were annoyed with his no sense of humour.

One day though when Xio went with the Iwatobi swim team to a joint practice with Samazuka, she looked over at Sousuke and realised how hot he actually was. Xio started doing what Gou would usually do; stare at the muscles of the hot boys except her eyes were on Sousuke. He turned around to look at Xio with which she quickly looked away and started to tease Gou. He loved how Xio smiled. It was like her smile could light up any day, sunny or rainy. He started blushing and before Xio turned to look at him again he quickly looked away and noticed Rin smirking.
"You really like her don't you?"
"Hm. I suppose."
"Dude. Just accept!"
And with that Rin put his arm around his best friend and started to tease him.

...

Joint practice was over and the Iwatobi Swim team started to leave. Xio was upset as she couldn't talk to Sousuke again because Gou took her around the campus so Xio missed the chance to see him swim.
"What's wrong Xio-chan?"
"Ah. It's nothing Nagisa-kun."
It was a good thing Nagisa, along with Makoto and Rei, were oblivious to the fact Xio liked Sousuke. Haru noticed straight away but because he disliked Sousuke, he wished her good luck because he was a difficult person. Gou noticed just after Xio had her first conversation with him. Apparently Gou 'knew these things'.

"Xio!"
It was Sousuke. He was running and manage to catch up with Xio and everyone else.
"Ah. Minna lets go!"
Gou said to the 4 boys. They were confused except for Haru of course.

"Yeah, Sousuke?"
"Em, well, how do I put this?"
Xio was confused at first but then she but in,
"I need to say something to you first!
And at the same times, they both went,
"I love you!"

...

"Thanks for walking me back Sousuke."
"Hm. No problem, Xio."
They both walked back to Xio's place, as it was late and it could be dangerous. Sousuke took Xio home but what was running through there minds right now was what happened 10 minutes ago...

*a la flashback*

"I love you!"
They both looked at each other for a while until Sousuke grabbed Xio and brought her into an warm embrace.
"I'm glad you feel the same Xio."
"Me too Sousuke."
Sousuke looked down at Xio and looked her lips. He bent down a little and kissed her. Xio was shocked at first. This was her first kiss and she was happy, so happy that is was with Sousuke.
"Xio. Although I may hate your puns, I love everything about you especially your smile."
"Sousuke. Although I hate how you have no sense of humour, I love and accept everything about you. Muscles and all."
"That's gre... Hey what a second! What?"
"Haha. Nothing! I love you Sousuke."
"I love you too Xio."
As they were about to kiss again the bushes shook,
"Well done Sousuke, Xio!"
It was Rin and Haru. Rin had a giant smirk on his face whilst Haru had a slight monotone slash smirk on his.

*end of a la flashback*

"I'm really going to kill those two tomorrow."
Sousuke and Xio looked at each other and laughed. They didn't realise that both of there thoughts were in sync and said out loud.
"Hahaha!
"Hahaha!"
Sousuke and Xio reached Xio's house. Xio took one last hug from Sousuke before saying,
"Thank you for dropping me off."
"No problem."

And with that they sealed of the night with a passionate kiss.

~~~~~**^**~~~~~
So minna! How was this?

I hope you enjoyed and remember the ships and OTPs for the 1st June!

sayonara,
Rebexii ~chu~