2. Kuroko x Reader Invisibility

-your POV-
You were that girl in school that was invisible. Not invisible, like no one couldn't see, invisible like no one talks or takes notice of you. You thought you were the only person that could be invisible except when it came to basketball. At Seirin, there wasn't a girls basketball club. The reason for this was because most of the girls were either to girly and only cared about their appearances or some were just too lazy.
Everyday after school you would go and watch the boys play basketball, and since no one notices you, you sat at the back just watching the boys play. You watched one boy play, Kuroko Tetsuya. After watching a couple of games, you realised that he was invisible in a way and you grew to like him for that. But he wouldn't notice you, since your invisible.

-Kuroko's POV-
That girl is here again. The one girl that feels like she is invisible to everyone and everything. (Y.n) (l.n). She thinks I can't see her but I can. She comes everyday after school and once practice is over and the gym hall is empty, she plays basketball. Really well too. "Kagami. She's here again." Kagami turned and looked at me. "Not again Kuroko. She isn't here. I can't see her." Kuroko glares at him. "She is here. She is invisible like me." I say.

-your POV-
What did he say?! He can see me? I stand up and run out. I can't stay in there and watch him. He must think I'm some stalker. But what he said still sticks in my head, "she's invisible like me." I heard footsteps behind me and it's his. "Please don't run, (y.n)!" You looked at him, eyes wide. "You know who I am?" You asked. "Of course I do. We are alike. Invisibility." He smiled. I smiled back. "I can finally be seen by someone." You started crying. Kuroko came up to you and hugged you. "Don't cry (y.n). Please don't." He asked. You clung onto him and cried. This was a start of a friendship that lasted forever.

----""""""........""""""----
Guys im sorry! I'm so sleepy. It's just after 2am and I have school.
This was probably cheesy but I'm TIRED!
A note.... (L.n) means last name
Up next is......
Makoto x Rebel!Reader
Kagami x Shy!Reader
Nagisa x Rei (cause I can!)
Ciao minna,
Rebexii ~chu~

Kuroko no Basuke and Free! One shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें