Kise x Reader Trouble

Sorry if this sucks. Just trying to think of more scenarios.

Anyway on with the one shot
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"(Y.n)-cchi!"

There was the boy you were crushing on but sadly all he did was cause trouble for you.
"Ryouta-kun! What is it this time?"

He stopped and flashed his super model smile, which made you blush,
"Will you come with me to the gym?"

"Why?"

"Hm...I dunno. Just come okay, (y.n)-cchi?"

You sighed,
"Fine, fine. I will come. Stop causing trouble for m....."

You never got to finish your sentence as a herd of fangirls pushed you over and surrounded Kise.

"Ow!"

Before Kise noticed you were on the floor, you ran away in pain.

"Who knew so many girls could be so painful?"

What an understatement. Especially when it came to Kise. He was surrounded by girls everyday, which made you jealous and angry. You didn't like to admit it but you couldn't confess your feelings to Kise because you were embarrassed.

Anyway. You made your way to the gym, but no one was there. The lights were on and a basketball sat in the middle of the court. You couldn't resist and started dribbling and shooting the ball. You didn't think you were good but you didn't think you were bad either. But little did you know, a certain blonde was watching you.

"Ryouta-kun. Scare me and I will hit your face with this ball." You said whilst making a three pointer.

"Eh?! How did you know?!"

You sighed,
"You really cause a lot of trouble for me."

Kise then wrapped his arms around you. You started blushing hard and tried to escape from his grasp which failed as you slipped and fell on top of Kise, making you blush furiously. Even when you were still on top of him he wouldn't let you go. Instead of letting you go, he hugged you tighter towards his chest and kissed you.

You didn't know what to do.

He broke the kiss and smiled,
"I love you, (y.n)-cchi..."

"I-I w-well I to l-love R-Ryouta-kun...."

He sat up with you in his lap and hugged you tighter.
"Good. I'm never going to let you go."

"So much trouble, is what you are."

~~~~****>><<****~~~~

I'm seriously tired now.
Hope you enjoyed minna!

Please vote....and comment....if you can....

Rebexii ~chu~