22. Finally She Leaves....

I'm really sorry I haven't updated for like three of more days! I am really busy, thanks for still reading, commenting and voting! You make me write, and the comments you guys give makes me smile. So visit MissHaribo and she will tell you all about Smile Day :) Because you are beautiful! P.S anyone who votes and comments first on this chapter gets the dedication! xx

_________________________

Clove And Cato Star Crossed Lovers

22

No one else wants to know why that cannon sounded. As soon as we arrive back at camp, Finnick holds up a hand. I don't know why; I would like to know why someone just died.

"It's Cashmere." he mutters to Cato, hoping I don't hear. I glare at Cato, and he just smiles briefly before entering the tent, Finnick at his heels.

"HELP HIM! SOMEONE HELP HIM! GLOSS IT'S OKAY, IT WILL BE ALRIGHT!" Cashmere's voice pierces me as I enter the tent. She's on the floor screaming and withering in pain it looks like. Her face is bright pink and she sobs violently, continually. Johanna is sitting, her back to her, looking as bored as ever. I notice Wiress and Beetee aren't here. Finnick gulps; he knows I notice. 

"What's going on?" I demand, Johanna turns her eyes dull looking. 

"Wiress probably infected Cashmere with her craziness..." she says extending a tanned finger to the rolling Cashmere. 

"Johanna." I say, my face turned serious. Johanna cackles. 

"Aw poor baby Clove!" she whispers pouting her lips, instantly cracking up laughing. 

"Don't be such a baby, relax. I just told Cashmere that Gloss hated her and she went wahoo!" Johanna explains using hand signals to identify Cashmere's 'wahoo'. I feel slightly baffled on what Johanna just said. 

"Why did you say that?" Cato says angered. I watch his face turn a dark shade of red. Johanna rolls her eyes. 

"Oh come on, I was messing." she laughs again much to Cato and It's displeasure. I feel Finnick wrap an arm around me, holding me back. 

I shake free. 

"So we let you stay with us, and you thank us by torturing one of are allies?" Cato bellows at her, moving forward. He's scary when he's angry; even I admit to that. Johanna doesn't seem to notice though and continues laughing at Cashmere. 

"Get out." Cato says calmly. The room stops, Johanna shuts up. Even Cashmere stops shaking. 

"Excuse me?" Johanna saga dumbfounded. Cato stays his ground. 

"You heard me, get out." he repeats angrier this time. Johanna just stares at him like a fish just caught in a net.

"Sorry? I don't want to leave," Johanna spits back at him, rising to her feet. Cato, I notice, clenches his fists down by his sides.

"We let you stay, now we want you to leave." Cato remarks, sniffing the air. Johanna glares at me, as if saying "you-made-this-happen". I don't feel guilty; she made this happen.

"Why? What did I do? Finnick." she protests, her face crumpling into tears.

"I'm sorry Johanna, but you brought this on you-" he gets broken off by the woman herself.

"Oh yeah just stick up for the brute, don't mind me!" she says a scowl plastered all over her face. I look at her now, her shoulders scrunched up and her face teary.

"Please, just go." I croak out, making space for her to leave. She gives me a death glare and finally, grabbing an axe, walks angrily out, mumbling under her breath.

"Wiress and Beetee can stay here!" she screams back to us, not even glancing one last time at them.

I don't even know where they are. That quite worries me; what if Johanna meant harm to them? Two harmless older people - who won- have to desire to be here. Johanna I gathered, really wants to go home.

I turn back to Cato and Finnick who is sitting with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Finnick," Cato mutters softly, trying to avoid my direct gaze.

"It's alright. She wasn't exactly....comforting." he says through a small breath. I smile at his humour.

"We should really get some food." I say aloud, and Cato follows me out to the sandy beach. I stand there looking out to sea. Cato takes my hand.

"Finally she leaves,"

*************

I know it was very short (oh very short indeed!)

Hope it was enough now, and I will make it much more exciting in the next few chapters.

I hope you guys still vote and comment (besides read) because I feel quite down on my support so far :( Maybe it's cuz I never update....

Comment below on what your fave part was in this,

Thanks for reading,

MissKatniss xx

P.S please follow DracoMellark it's me and dreamercm we have a book called Katniss And Potter, and it's really good if i say to myself. !!!!!!